10

Snow's grip on my arm was so tight I could taste blood. He dragged me to the bathroom where two other girls were. They decided to cut their lipstick and hand washing time a little short, and leave the bathroom. I leaned against the middle sink.

"Are you fucking serious?" Snow asked in a low tone.
"How do you think that makes me look?"
I felt genuine confusion.
"I'm not quite sure what the problem is?"
"Flirting with Dorian when you showed up with me?" Snow said. His face was red, and the crazy eyes weren't there. That worried me more than when they were.
" I showed up as company. Why do you care?" I asked.
"CAUSE THAT FUCK HEAD GETS EVERYTHING HE WANTS!" Snow finally yelled, making me jump a bit. He paces back and forth Infront of me, rubbing his head with both hands.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm not raising my voice at you." He grabbed my hand gently and closed his eyes.
"That is the type of man that gets everything he wants. He never has to chase, he never has to beg, and he never has to ask. You are my-" snow pauses, closing his eyes again, as if to collect his thoughts to say the right thing.
"You are my friend. He does not get to have my friend."
"So I can't socialize?" I responded dryly.
His face softened.
"I cannot tell you what to do." He said.
He let go of my hand, and we stood quietly in front of each other for a moment.
"Are you gonna tell me what this is really about?" I said, making sure he was giving me full eye contact.
"It truly is about what I said. But yeah, I was a bit jealous." Snow said. His face softened, even more. The red left his face, and his veins became invisible again.

"Oh?" I said.

"It's not a big deal."

"Well you made it a huge deal." I replied.

I could hear him take a small, deep breath. As if he didn't want me to notice that he did. He stepped closer to me and placed his hands on the sink. He was in my space. We've been in each others space before, but not like this.

"I see you Y/n. I feel you. You're like a ball of fire. And ever since I met you, you've been fucking burning me." Only a few seconds went by before he kissed me. I didn't have time to be shocked. The only thing I knew how to do in that moment was melt into the kiss. He acted as though he was afraid to break me. It was gentle. Smooth and careful, until it wasn't.
The kiss became deep, and then aggressive. His hands became curious, then his tongue, like a machine. Every movement mattered, and every movement was important.
His hands, placed on my hips, soon wander to my chest. He kissed me like he was starving, like all the affection he wanted to show, but couldn't, was being let out into this one moment.
He kissed my neck and down to my chest, and as he did I began to realize that our relationship now had a total shift, like a new energy was created. We were in each other's complete control.

"Oh how scandalous." The blonde woman who sat at the table with us had opened the bathroom door. Me and snow scurried to fix ourselves as she slowly walked towards the sink.
"I'll meet you guys out there." He said, quickly leaving the bathroom.
The silence in the room was so loud I wanted to scream to get rid of it. Between Snow touching me, and being startled by the appearance of this very mysterious woman, my heart was practically out of my skin.

I stayed behind, too nervous to move, as she re applied her makeup.
"My name is Melzabar. Don't call me Mel for short, that's what my father used to do, and I've never respected a man less." She said. Her voice was like magic, it almost didn't seem like hers.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

She gave me a toothless smile and packed up her makeup.

"Snow will always land on top. Then the sun will come out, and he will fucking melt." Her heels slowly clicked to the door until she got far enough to open it, looking back at me with no expression.

"How unimportant he will be by the end of his winter."