11

We slowly stepped into the apartment, lights off completely, and the sound of silence almost hurt my ears.
Snow flicked the lights on in the living space, looking around trying to not make noise.
Suddenly he left the room to check the other rooms and came back, just looking at me.
I knew what he was doing. He knew what I was doing. We needed to be certain the apartment was clear.

Snow rushed at me and pressed his lips into mine, like it had been itching him to do so since the last time we did.
His top and bottoms came off, leaving him in boxer and leaving me too stunned to breathe.
I took off my clothes as well, every move was fast, hungry, deep.
Every movement of his hands on my body felt almost undeserved, too good to explain in words.

He moved his hand down my side and to my hips. He began to play with the lining of my underwear, teasing me, and how did he know it would work?
Snow stopped kissing me and grabbed my face with his other hand. He was forcing me to look at him. I could feel my face getting hot from embarrassment.
His hand reached into my underwear, and just then two fingers had made their way to the most sensitive part of my body.
I could feel my face change, And as his smile began, I knew that was exactly what happened.
He played, and played, until soft breaths became more verbal. He could ask me to do anything and I would do it. I was totally melted into him. I didn't want to think, I didn't want to worry, I didn't want to exist if it wasn't this moment.
I could feel two fingers slip inside of me, and that Feeling only deepened.
His pace was slow until it wasn't, and my moans became louder, hungrier, I could hear it, and it made me even more embarrassed.

" You are doing so good." He whispered, and began to kiss me again.

I could feel my heart jumping out of my skin.
Absolute perfection.
And then it hit me.
Melzabar's voice echoed in my head like an intrusive thought.
Snow will always land on top. How unimportant he will be by the end of his winter.

"OUCH, SHIT!" Snow backed away from me, holding his lip.
"Y-You fucking bit me!" Snow said in shock. I was just as shocked as he was.
"I'm sorry, I-."

"It's okay, I like it." He smiled and chuckled, blood on his lower lips and fingers.
"Is everything alright?"

I didn't know how to answer. I didn't know if everything was alright at all. I just knew I was in a situation. What my life is becoming is nothing I can't handle, but I hate not being prepared. I wasn't prepared for snow.

"Just, a weird day." I replied. I noticed his lip again. The blood hadn't stopped. How the fuck did I do that?
"Let me get you a towel." I said.
"You don't have to-."
"Please." I jogged to the kitchen, and when stepping in, I could feel my stomach fall out of me.
Tigris stood in the kitchen, drinking what looked to be wine and throwing together random snack items.
She looked over at me, giving an awkward smile and a nod before continuing what she had been doing.
Quieter than a mouse. I couldn't hear her.
Could barely hear her in that moment, but maybe it was because I was in such a deep shock. I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't hear myself breathe or maybe it's because I wasn't.
I held my hand to my chest, I was skipping two heartbeats.
Everything that made me human left me.