Part 3

Demona was calm again by the time she was human again. The estrus had worn itself out, but there were still lingering pheromones. Brooklyn's scent lingered on her as well. She loved it.

When she was at her meetings today, some of her staff noticed a difference in her behavior. It was only because she felt so proud of herself. She was hoping she would be having a child soon. It was still too early to know anything.

Dominque only replied that she had had a wonderful night. Most of the humans there figured she must have had a hot date or something. People were that happy after a hot date and even likely sexual fun too.

At sunset, Anton handed Demona an e-collar that she had talked to him about to help control the red male once he was allowed off the bed loose.

"So, what's his first test going to be?" Anton asked.

"I'm going to get Brooklyn on my side no matter what. He's not getting away from me this time. He's going to be fasted for now. After our mating, being forced, I don't think he's going to be in a mood to eat anything. I want to see how long it takes him to get hungry enough. He has to fight his grief first." Demona explained.

"Good idea." Anton replied evilly.

Demona then went to the dungeon.

Brooklyn had woken not long ago. He still found himself bound on the bed. He perked his ears when he heard footsteps again. He felt so miserable after what that she-demon had done to him last night. It turned out to be her again.

The beep on the lock was heard and she came into the cell. "How are you faring tonight, my dear?" Demona asked.

"How could you do that to me?!" Brooklyn glared and growled at her, demandingly. He noticed that her scent was back to normal again too.

"I have my reasons. But you are not going anywhere anytime soon. But don't think I'm going to make you stay bound to your bed all the time. I'll be more than happy to give you all that you need to live, as I know you aren't immortal like I am." Demona explained. "Your food, drinks, sources of entertainment. But you are also not leaving this cell without its security turned off. I have a gift for you, young one."

Brooklyn couldn't believe she was doing this to him, to kidnap him and hold him hostage. Then she said she had a gift for him? He didn't want it!

Demona then held out what looked like a collar from behind her back. "This is going to help keep you under control, Brooklyn."

Brook's eyes widened. "You've got to be kidding?!"

"Nope. Time to get it on if you even want to be uncuffed." Demona replied. Then she began to come toward him.

"No. No, no. NOOOO!" He screamed as she got on the bed and grabbed his hair hard. He winced.

"Hold still!" She growled in his ear. Then she got the first part under his chin onto his throat. Then she got the back under his hair, and she snapped it on the right side of his neck. She pressed a button on her remote and it locked in place. "Now it's on." Then she got off the bed.

"Now let's see how well it works." Demona smirked.

Brooklyn felt humiliated again. He could feel the hard metal on his neck. He glared at the female before him as she held a remote in her hand. She pressed a button, and then he felt a sharp pain on his neck.

"AAAAAGGGHH!" He cried out. He had felt a shock from the collar.

"This is what happens if you try to fight me or Sevarius, or my people should I ask them to come get you or come in here. This collar is also linked to the line of the entrance to this cell, Brooklyn. You are not to leave this cell or else it could REALLY burn your precious little neck." Demona warned him. "Other than that, you'll now be able to move freely in there. Enjoy your new freedom." She said and got out of the cell. The beep was heard, and it was locked.