Part 13

The next night, after waking up, Brooklyn could only wait to find out what was in store for him from his captors and torturers.

Demona wanted one more bout of mating with Brooklyn before she would let the men take over again. This time though, she wouldn't be in heat. She did a check in on her embryo first and it was doing fine. She put a hand on the plastic glass. "Keep growing, my child." She said gently. "Now, I'm off to have some fun with your father."

She left the lab to go to the operating room. Demona had given orders to the humans that she was only allowed in here tonight, at first. She locked the door to the lab before turning to her subject.

Brooklyn raised his head at who it was as they entered. Demona. "Are you alone or are they coming to get me?" He demanded.

"Alone this time. We are going to have some more 'fun." She sneered.

Brooklyn wriggled in his bonds, his eyes wide with fear. "No. Don't do this." He pleaded. Every time she forced him to mate with her, it was taking more of his dignity away.

"Males like yourself always need some mating time. I thought I turned you on." Demona mocked him. She began to remove her garments again.

Brooklyn gulped. He squirmed. "Let me go, please." His breathing was fast.

She was now naked in front of him again. She went over to the table and instantly began unbuckling Brook's belt, then sliding it down his thighs. She saw that the young male was already starting to get a semi-erection. She was pleased that she did turn him on. Demona smiled. She touched his member and rubbed on it, making him gasp and freeze up on the table.

Brooklyn closed his eyes in panic. There was nothing he could do while he was tied down. His breathing was fast. He could feel her strokes on his member. It was getting him to a full erection. He felt tingles in his body. Then, Demona got onto the table. He opened his eyes to see what she was doing after she let go of him for a moment.

Demona didn't do much more foreplay. She wanted to get straight to fun this time. She climbed over Brook's hips and grasped his penis again. She then lowered herself down onto it again. She growled in pleasure at the feel. "Now, you will do as you are told, Brooklyn, or you will be shocked." She warned him. Brook nodded.

The gargess started moving up and down on top of him. She was having her way with him first. But it wasn't long before Brooklyn felt he had to meet her thrusts on him. The urge was too strong, and he had to thrust into her.

Demona stopped moving on him and let him thrust into her, getting some moans and snarls from her. Her eyes were beginning to light up from the pleasure and adrenaline. Then she placed her clawed talons on Brook's chest, thus making him freeze up. He gazed up at her, panting.

"My turn now. Don't you dare move until I tell you to move." Demona warned him. She went back to her fun on him.

To him, Brooklyn was feeling both violated and pleasure. Just feeling a female's heat on his member was too intense to not want to thrust into her, but he had to restrain himself at the moment. He panted as she kept going up and down on him, sometimes even side to side. She even began running her talons all down his body. He moaned. She even touched a wing, and it sent shudders through him. Demona also rubbed her hands under his arms to his backside, finding a very sensitive spot back there, making him arch his back in shock and pleasure. She also bit his left shoulder in her pleasure. He cried out in pain.

It wasn't till after that that she allowed him to move again. "Now, I've gotten what I wanted. Give me everything you have in you, Brooklyn." She ordered.

The urge to thrust was too great at this point. He gathered what strength he could in his legs and hips, and he thrusted into her fast and hard. His eyes even glowed from the adrenaline too. He growled and snarled, panting as well to just get the job done. Eventually, Brooklyn finally let his seed go into her body.