Part 23

Over the winter months, Demona trained Jasira further to learn how to be a true gargoyle warrior despite her young age. Jasira was the size of an adolescent gargess in her late twenties, nearly fifteen in human years.

Jasira had gone from an innocent newborn child upon leaving the test tube womb to an incredible young beautiful gargess. She was still a child, but a lot more mature mentally now.

She had questioned her mother about just meeting the clan and getting to know them better, but Demona made it clear that Jasira was to downright lure the clan to the hideout, and they would be locked up first. Demona still wanted to prove once and for all what humans were really like to Goliath, but she also wanted to hurt Brooklyn too, with showing him the results of their forced mating. Demona also wanted to prove to her other daughter, Angela that her liking of humans was all wrong too.

Jasira was to target any of the clan that were found out patrolling together and Demona wanted the younger gargoyles, all but Brooklyn to be captured first. Demona wanted him to be one of the last ones captured. Demona also planned to separate Angela from the males. She would also try to get her other daughter on her side too.

But then, it might just be easier to capture the whole clan all at once rather than just capturing a few at a time. Demona knew of a plan to definitely lure the whole clan to them: Using Elisa as bait. But then, separating the clan as wanted and needed at the planned destination.

.............

Another few weeks and Demona felt Jasira was ready.

"Now remember, Jasira. You cannot show mercy to the clan once we get started." Demona ordered the young red female.

"I understand, Mom." Jasira gave a good response, glaring. She wasn't proud of this moment, but she would do as her mother commanded.

Demona was going to bring the detective to their home. They had a dungeon beneath the building where they lived. It was similar to where Brooklyn had been kept for those months, but this was a different place than Nightstone. It was more of a castle-like place (Generations, though non-canon reference).

She told Jasira to stand ready with the secret weapon when the clan arrived. Then Demona flew out the window.

Jasira was still wondering if her mother was doing the right thing. She had never met this clan or other humans before, but she did want to meet her father. Was he really the coward that her mother claimed him to be?

..............

Demona knew where Elisa Maza lived. She had attacked her at her place once and she would gladly do it again. She had a dart gun ready. She flew to Soho where Elisa lived in her penthouse apartment.

Elisa was getting ready for work again when suddenly, she saw the familiar figure of Demona outside. She gasped as the she-demon gargess broke through her window once again.

Elisa rolled to action and grabbed her gun. "Demona, FREEZE!"

Demona didn't give her a chance. She fired the dart gun, and it struck the policewoman in the right arm. Elisa yelped in pain, and it made her fall down.

"You are going to help lure Goliath and the others once and for all to their demise." Demona declared as she came up to Elisa on the floor, who was feeling the effects of the dart drug.

"But... I don't... understand..." Elisa said as she went unconscious.

Demona then saw the earphone in Elisa's ear. She took it out of her ear. She hit the button. There was a response on the other end.

"Elisa?" It was Goliath.

"Hello, Goliath. Nope. This is not your precious human friend." Demona replied back, mocking him.