Patience and understanding

It had been a couple months later, and it was getting closer to the end of the semester, I had been talking with Aaliyah for some time now. I think I'm ready to do this,I think I am.

It's the weekend and I have plans to hang out with her,for a picnic. I want it to be a special surprise.
As I got ready setting my stuff in the car,I stop at the store. What do you know I see two faces I didn't wanna see.

"Oh snap it's the boy Malachi." Ed said as Andrew was picking out snacks.

Ed smiled "well? What's up."
I look over at him "non much." I keep calm.

Andrew smiles at me and walks up to dab me up but I ignore it,because I know sometimes God doesn't want you to touch someone because that would be them implanting witch craft on you so I kept my distance. I seen as his hand fell down slowly, I didn't care.

"Well what chu got goin on?" I hear Andrew say

I sigh "just grabbing some snacks man." I try to avoid eye contact as I pick up some sushi made by the store that I liked.

Andrew smirked"she likes sushi." This made me mad,this got my blood boiling. I don't show it,but I keep my patience.

Ed smiled"yeah she gone love that one,especially the crunch roll."

That's it.

I turn to them "I gotta get goin." I walked off but they follow me

Andrew sighs "look look look." He stops in front of me. I look down at him.

"Just because me and her used to date don't mean I got any bad blood against you, I just wanna be friends."

I was puzzled,they used to what? How come I never heard about this before?

I lift a brow "wow, and I really don't care."

I tried to go around him but once again I was stopped only this time by his words " and look,I ain't mad you took my child mom away from me. But I admit I'm a little heartbroken." He faked hurt.

THAT WAS IT!

I'm stuck by this point, I'm ready to swing on any and everybody that spoke another word. Let him speak again and oooo God I'm ready to pounce, Oo Jesus you better come get em before I do.

I turn to him and just stare "what did you just say to me?" I step closer.

"I mean it's true,she had my kid."he shrugged and all I knew was I was on his case now,I grabbed him by the collar. I didn't hit him but Ed pulled me off. I drop my items and left the store,I arrived at the park and got my mind off it. I set up and stared at the set up, I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

It all came rushing back when I heard her voice.

"Hey boo." She spoke ever so softly,I turn to face her. She was gorgeous,she wore this floral long dress.

"Wow" I say in amazement at how beautiful she was.

She had her hands behind her back smiling.I walk toward her,reaching my hand out for hers. She had her dreads half up half down.

"This is a perfect set up." She hugs me and I hug back,all worries fall away .

"Come,sit." I had a thick blanket laid out for us,we sat down and she scanned the lay out I had before us.

"I'm boutta grub." She rubbed her hand together,I watched her grab a strawberry. Dipping it in chocolate,she looked at me and fed it to me. Not taking my eyes off of her,I bite into it.
She watched me and slowly pulled back, there had to had been chocolate on my face because she was looking directly at my mouth.she wiped them and then she kissed them. She kissed me.