Home sweet home

"Okay okay honey take it slow." My mom says as I push my wheel chair to the door. As soon as she opens it,I couldn't help but to notice balloons.

"What is this?" I frown as I push myself through the door from the ramp I assumed they built.

"Just a little home welcoming." She smiled wide.

"I told your mother,I said Sasha don't do it but she did it." He laughs.

"I love it ma thank you." I look around and then,see hidden figures pop out.

"Surprise!" I see everyone I knew here.

Mike,Kevin,Sydney and Aaliyah.

Mike and Kevin gave me a hand shake,while Sydney gave a hug.

I could tell Aaliyah was hesitant,but she came over and hugged me too.

"Hi guys." I scan them all.

"Oh guys would you mind putting his stuff away." She says as she handed them the bags of my stuff from the hospital.

Mike and Kevin take them to my room,leaving Sydney and Aaliyah.

I pushed myself to the dinning room table and they follow sitting in the chairs.

Sydney sat there looking between the both of us before speaking."uh so! How does it feel to be back home?" She tried to play it off.

"Well being iv only been in here for about 1 minute, it feels good." I smiled towards her.

She then sneezes."oh my I need some tissue,where is your bathroom?"

"Oh right over here dear" my mother spoke taking her to the bathroom.

My dad was in the living room now,looking through some of his disc. Which I assume was music.

Aaliyah was sitting there,trying to be less awkward but it failed.

"So what have you been up to?" I try to spark a conversation.

"Oh nothing just work,and tryna fill out another fasfa form." She sighed

"Ahh I already did mine,I'm just waiting to hear back. They really take their time."

"No honestly, but in anyway you feeling better?" She looks at me with concern.

I nod at her and she hums in response,assuming she had nothing else to say. I heard the sound of music which helped the awkwardness.

"Ohhhhhh shucks! Sasha get in here girl!" My dad yells.

My mom went to the living room and my dad was already dancing. Me and Aaliyah went to see what was about to happen.

"Oh Phil come on no!" She said as he pulled her in by the hands.

"Come on you know how we do it." Those words took my mom by surprise.

They danced to some old school music,more upbeat slow dance vibe.

I look at Aaliyah and hesitated before asking her to dance.

"Wait no I don't want you to get hurt." She replied.

"I can stand Aaliyah, just not for long since I'm having trouble breathing." I stood up and she came to my side to makes sure I was good.

I take her hands and she does the same,swaying to the best of the music. We were having fun for a long moment before the mood was changed.

Mike and Kevin came down the stairs in a hurry,make a sound like a tornado.

"Um excuse me fellas why are we running in the house?" My dad spoke.