Chapter 5

Shopping Spree

POV- Y/N

She rested in my arms her visor simulating a sleeping expression, it seemed her crying really drained her,I laid her on the couch letting her sleep soundly and walked to my room grabbing a space blanket from the food of my bed I came back and draped it atop her I sat down beside her turning on the Tv watching a few shows letting the day pass by I caught myself galancing back to her she seemingly seemed to be having a nice dream, mubiling incoherently to herself I chuckled thinking "shes so cute to be honest..." I rested my arm on the side of the couch laying my head atop it yawning and began to drift off aswell...

-the next day-

I woke up laying on the couch I sat up and streached until i noticed the faint sound of water i looked over to where Eva slept not finding her. My mind began to tink slowly until I think about a toster and a bathtub equals electrocute... in which I pushed myself up abruptly and ran to the bathroom yelling "WAIT!" as I crash throught the battroom door I see her pull her shirt up over her head catching her half way through the motion as she looks back towards me proclaiming "Oh! Guten morgan! Sleep well?" as she takes her top off reaviling her dark blue bra and sample breasts I look away blushing proclaiming "I dont think taking a shower with your robotic parts is a good idea..." she tilted her head until it clicked as she explaining "Oh no! Its perfectly fine! Trust me i've checked... and its safe" as she gave me a smile I nodded my head leaving the room closing the door behind me.

A large red blush forming on my face as I thought of her breasts, I shook my head attempting to calm myself down as I collected my thoughts I heard her enter the shower I yelled out through the door Proclaiming "Im gonna go grocery shopping! Be back in a bit!" she Yelled back "Can I come!?" perplex I asked "why do you wanna come?" she explained "well I never actually have been outside before or at least I..." noticing her toan softening I proclaimed "you don't have to explain... you can come to?" I could hear slight giggling as I grabbed my coat and took a seat on the couch and thought of her. A few minutes later she exited the bathroom wearing my clothes.

 A few minutes later she exited the bathroom wearing my clothes

She gave me a warm smile as I whispered "cute..." she tilted her head asking "what was that?" I blushed exclaiming in embarrassment "n-nothing!" I began to check that I've got everything, mumbling to myself, "Keys, Phone, Wallet..." I asked her "ready to go?" she wagged her tail and exclaimed "of course!" Heading down and leaving out the building I explained "well the grocery store is to the left and it's gonna be a bit of a walk you think you'll be fine?" looking over to her she looked up to the clear sky. I gently placed a hand on her shoulder and she seemingly snapped out of it. I asked "you alright?" She snapped her gaze to me and apologized "Oh s-sorry..." I consoled her "it's fine... you ready?" She nodded lightly as we began to walk along the sidewalk, the streets were somewhat busy but not too many people. I walked at a normal pace as she ran ahead looking around gazing in the windows of the shops along the way, the Christmas lights hanging from above, the wind continued to blow lightly through the street.