Chapter 7

Single

-the next day-

POV- Eva

I was abruptly awoken as Y/N got up and ran to his room repeating to himself "im late, im late, im late..." I stretched and scratch the back of my neck as I watched him leave his room struggling to put his jacket on as he explained "I gotta go... Ive got work in like 15 minutes so just watch over the house while im gone... Ill leave the keys just in case, use the home phone if you need me its in my room and i'll be back at around 7:15 you think you can take care of yourself until then?" I Nodded and remarked "Well i took care of myself for years so I think I can take care of myself for a few hours... Dont worry ill be fine" I gave him a nice smile as he put on his coat and left his keys on the kitchen counter and dashed out the door I awled along the couch and looked out the window seeing Y/N leaving the building and run to his car across the street he swiftly got in and drove off down the road in a hurry. My ears droop softly "here we go again~" a whisper reminiscent of my voice reverberates in my ear yet the voice sounds much more seductive then my normal voice.

I swiftly turn back looking at the empty apartment infront of me. I gulped slightly while the voice in my head continues to taunt me "well alone again~ what are you gonna do now? Abandon your mission to find your little brother? For some guy?" I huffed and rolled my eyes exclaiming "oh great your back..." a giggle in my brain formed as the voice continued to bombard me with popus remarks "ho ho ho someones salty~ real or not though you will never find him~ its impossible after all infinitys a bitch~" I push the blanket off of me and crawl off the couch sighing to myself "can you not do this... I actually felt happy for a moment..." the voice in my head cackled proclaiming "Oh you felt happy did you? Well I guess we should abandon this quest shall we?" I grumbled and opened the fridge looking for food, finding apple slices. I pulled them out, closed the fridge with my foot and pull off the top of the container while digging in while walking back to the window.

-5 hours later-

Looking out the to the base ball field across the street seeing my ship having police tape around it as officers inspect my aircraft, I sighed heavily and leaned on the window seal with my elbow. Running out of apple slices a while a go, I got up and looked for the Tv remote, Once I find it between the couch cotiouns I figure out how the Tv worked struggling a little bit until it started to play. The Tv was on a loud volume showed a sex seen from a movie began to play two humans their passionate moans filling the room causing me to blush deeply, I lowered the volume quickly and attempt to change the channel flipping through the channels it swapped to another sexual video to the next, I Continued to swap it attempting not to make eye contact with the screen until it stopped on a sex seen with a human and a pink furred protogen, I stopped and slowly gazed over to the screen watching the two fornacate on sceen my face blushed a bright orange and my eyes felt like they were glued to the screen.

I sat down on the couch watching intently at the human and protogens love making, I watched as the protogen wore a collar with a leash and called the human master the protogen spreaded her legs apart showing her slim almost robotic pussy the human shoved his large member inside of her while I watched the two roughly fucked eachother on screen the man holds her legs down over her head while he continued to pound her, the protogen used her visor to project her internals showing an xray of the mans member penetrating her. Sitting speechless while a heated feeling collected towards my crotch, blushing I looked down and touched my crotch feeling myself getting wet from the pornagrphy infront of me, my hand rubbed myself gently as I continued to watch, the protogen laid on her hands and knees while the man took her from behind shoving it in her ass this time shoving a close up of the penitration, I watched intensely rubbing my crotch gently my legs spreading instinctively, massageing my crotch I begining to loose focus on the ponagraphy beginning to fantisize to myself I closed my eyes imagining someone taking me as rough as the man took the protogen on the screen.