A Dark World

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was in the car with Toriel, Asriel, and Alphys to go to school. I only agreed to homeschool because I hated school before for being boring, but now that it's about teaching monster girls how to catch and take care of boys in some classes they all take... I miss boring. The closer we got to school, the more nervous and embarrassed I felt because Toriel was telling us what was going to happen in class all week. She was even going to be teaching our class herself because I was in it. They will be doing safe knots, weighing us for 'doses', feeding us, trusting exercises, and how to get us to love them back. She was extra hard on me in the bath this morning to clean me and brush my hair. Asriel didn't like me coming to school too because she hates sharing me and she was already holding me super tight.

Asriel-Mommy, does he have to come to school with us? We can do it at home like we always do.

Toriel-Everything will be fine. Nobody is going to hurt him.

Asriel-They wanna share him though. *mumbles*

Toriel-They share all the time at recess. Everyone goes back to who they belong to at the end of the day.

(Toriel's POV)

My daughter is super protective and only cares about (Y/N) for some reason. She never talks about it, but hopefully today she could learn that there are other good boys out there and as long as she respects others, others will respect her and (Y/N) as hers. When we made it to school, I sent the children to the playground to wait for school to start while Alphys and I went to prepare for the day.

Toriel-Thank you again for putting your work on hold to help us out today.

Alphys-It's not on hold. I have workers back at the lab. With my own projects aside. Progress will proceed as normal, maybe even on the verge of a breakthrough to gain more ground.

Toriel-Wonderful. Asgre and Undyne will be pleased to hear that... Your room will be another teacher's room that was... put in a time-out. I don't see why it can't be all week.

We went our separate ways and took my class to get things ready. The seats all had extra chairs for every accountable student and my son. Some are just left without a boy to take care of, so we need to share. They all know about my son and he will be so popular.

(Timeskip 45 Minutes)

The lessons were just starting and my daughter's partner for the day isn't here... It did say her attendance was riddled with tardies and absences. She seemed happy to have (Y/N) to herself for the work today, but the girls were all over him... As close as they could get without my daughter low-key threatening them. Right now, we were in the middle of basic cuddling and tactics to help soothe the boys and for some, it was already working.

Toriel-Remember, every boy doesn't have the same reaction to the same treatment and likes something more than others. It's important to explore and switch things up. One may like his ears gently played with more than another would love nothing more than to have his head and back scratched. Asriel, I will borrow (Y/N) for this part of the lesson.

Just then, the door opened and it must be the student that was very late to class a lot... Is she eating chalk?

 Is she eating chalk?