A Deal

(Lucy's POV)

Susie and I came up with plans and ideas on what to capture and what to do with Cutie Pie when we have him. I could not wait to get home, eat dinner, and get to work on all of this. I thought of a few things myself, but I just have to be sure that I don't make a mess doing them or Mom is going to be angry. We made it to the castle and I waved to all the guards and told them that I made a team with a scary girl. Susie only looked at the floor for some reason and then she looked up when we made it to an empty hallway.

Susie-Maybe keep the happy attitude down if we're supposed to be evil.

Lucy-Evil people never listen to the rules! They make their own!... That's a rule you said, right?

Susie-I... Yeah.

We got to the dining room and sat at the huge table and wanted for the food to come, but Mom came in here first, but she stopped when she saw my new partner.

Mom-Lucy... Who is this?

(Susie's POV)

I'm used to being the scary one around school, but she made this room feel a little heavier when she started to look mad. She was walking closer and closer to us and if she had eyes, I'm sure she would be glaring daggers, so I gripped my axe. That's when Lucy got happy and jumped in the middle of us.

Lucy-Mom, this is Susie and we are going to hunt down Cutie Pie and bring him here!

???-... Huh?

((Y/N)'s POV)

Ralsei and I were walking through this forest and it looked so weird and there was monsters here. Ralsei said this came from the dark fountain, so she never came here, but if you take out the other monsters here that looked at me like others do when I work at the cafe... It's not bad. I think Mommy would love it here.

Ralsei-You know, I am starting to think you don't trust monsters just because of the ones you know.

(Y/N)-Everyone that I know or don't know treats me like a baby, toy, model, or all 3.

Ralsei-How many times did all 3 happen?

(Y/N)-12 and 4 times in the same day.

She looked a little worried, but then we saw a monster girl crying in the forest and Ralsei just gave me a look before she walked up to her. I went behind a tree.