A Friend

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was starting to wake up in someplace dark with soft lights and I thought it was the detention room for boys that I saw that one time. That's when I noticed the ceiling was different than any room at the school, but if I am not there... Then where am I? I sat up to look around the room and it had a lot of black and glowing colors to light this place up. When I tried to get out of bed, I heard footsteps and panicked for a moment before I lied back down to pretend to sleep. The girls at home said I snore so cutely, so I tried to guess how I snore and how snoring could be cute. The door opened, so I quickly guessed. The footsteps got closer to me with the sound of a few dishes on top of each other clanking a few times when it was put on the table next to me.

???-*Giggles*. ~

I felt 'her sit on the side of the bed and nuzzled her nose on my cheek before she kissed me. I felt my face heating up and she gave me more kisses until I couldn't take it anymore and shot up while scooting away to see who was doing this.

 I felt my face heating up and she gave me more kisses until I couldn't take it anymore and shot up while scooting away to see who was doing this

???-Awwwww... Can you pretend to sleep a little longer? ~

(Y/N)-Who are you?!

???-Before I answer that... Do you like hot chocolate? ~

She reached out to grab a tiny plate with a cup of hot chocolate before she walked over to a smaller dining room table.

(Y/N)-... Did you drug that?

???-What? No. Why would anyone do that?

She actually looked confused, so either she was lying or... Well if something is going to happen to me, I might as well enjoy some hot chocolate first... It actually tasted really good and wasn't too hot to burn my mouth. She even got her own cup.

???-Now that you are calm. Let's start with names. My name is Ralsei. What's yours?

(Y/N)-... Is that to mess with me or do you really not know my name?

Ralsei-I wouldn't be asking if I already knew... Are you famous where you are from?

Everyone in the Underground and town knows about me from releasing everyone, or so they say. How does she not know?