struggle

As the final moments of "Stray Kids" drew near, Her talent had shone bright throughout the competition, and it seemed that, instead of celebrating her skills, some saw her as tough competition. The atmosphere became tense as everyone eyed the debut opportunity.

Surprisingly, after the line-up announcement, where everyone was revealed to be debuting, things remained unchanged for Y/N. The excitement of making it to the final lineup didn't bring the camaraderie she had hoped for. It was as if a wall had been built, isolating her from the newfound joy the others shared.

In the days that followed, Y/N observed the group bonding, but she felt like an outsider. They were all moving to a new dorm, and to her surprise, she got her own room. While it seemed like a perk, it only emphasized her sense of isolation. The laughter and chatter echoed in the corridors, but Y/N's room felt silent and empty.

Even as they prepared for their debut, the others seemed distant. The dreams they had all worked so hard for had come true, yet Y/N found herself crying herself to sleep. She had imagined a change, a sense of unity, but the reality was different. The room that was meant to be her haven became a witness to silent tears.

Chan, the leader, did make an effort to talk to her, but it wasn't enough to bridge the gap. Y/N longed for genuine connections, for the warmth of friendship that seemed elusive. She wondered why the victory on the show didn't bring the companionship she had envisioned.

As the others reveled in their accomplishments, Y/N battled the quiet sadness that enveloped her.

Even though Y/N made it to debut with Stray Kids, her heart felt heavy. She really wanted to be part of the group, but it seemed like she was still on the outside looking in.