rom-com

The wedding day arrived, and the atmosphere was filled with excitement. Y/N was dressed in a beautiful red saree, the rich fabric adorned with intricate gold embroidery. Her long hair was styled elegantly, and she wore traditional jewelry that shimmered in the light. The members of Stray Kids were also dressed in Indian attire, looking handsome and colorful in their kurtas and sherwanis.

Y/N was busy with wedding preparations, ensuring everything was perfect for her brother. As she hurried around, she didn't notice when the end of her saree—her pallu—got caught on something. She felt a gentle tug and turned to see Bang Chan standing close, his watch tangled in her saree.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Y/N said, blushing as she tried to free her pallu.

Bang Chan smiled, his eyes soft. "It's okay, let me help." He carefully untangled the fabric from his watch, his fingers brushing against hers.

They both paused for a moment, their eyes meeting. The world around them seemed to fade as they stood there, close enough to hear each other's breath.

"You look beautiful today," Chan said softly, still holding her gaze.

Y/N felt her heart skip a beat. "Thank you. You look really handsome in that kurta."

Chan chuckled. "Thanks. I was a bit nervous about wearing it, but I wanted to fit in."

"You do," Y/N assured him, smiling. "You all look great. Thank you for being here."

"Of course," Chan replied. "We wouldn't miss it for the world. And seeing you so happy... it makes it even better."

Y/N felt warmth spread through her at his words. "I'm glad you're here."

As they finally untangled the saree, they shared a moment of silent understanding. There was a connection between them, something unspoken but deeply felt.

"We should get back," Y/N said softly, glancing at the bustling preparations around them.

"Yeah, we should," Chan agreed, but neither of them moved for a moment, savoring the closeness.

Finally, they stepped apart, but the bond they had felt lingered. Y/N went back to her tasks, but she couldn't help but glance back at Chan, who was watching her with a smile.