Wedding preparation

As Kids arrive at Y/N's family home in India, they are greeted with open arms and warm smiles

As Kids arrive at Y/N's family home in India, they are greeted with open arms and warm smiles. Y/N's parents welcome them with a traditional aarti ki thali, a ceremonial tray adorned with candles, flowers, and incense, which they pass around to each member as a gesture of blessing and hospitality. They also apply tilak, a mark of auspiciousness, on their foreheads, signifying their acceptance into the family.

The members of Stray Kids are touched by the warmth and hospitality of Y/N's parents, and they bow respectfully to receive the blessings bestowed upon them. They feel a sense of reverence and gratitude as they step into the grand palace, marveling at its beauty and opulence.

However, their awe quickly turns to surprise when Y/N announces that they will be helping out with household chores during their stay. With a mischievous glint in her eye, she hands each member a broom or a mop, explaining that everyone pitches in to keep the house clean and tidy. (joke apart)

As Kids settle into their roles of helping out around the house, they find themselves engaged in a variety of tasks, each one contributing to the welcoming atmosphere of Y/N's family home.

Some members take on the responsibility of setting flowers in vases, carefully arranging colorful blooms to adorn the rooms with their natural beauty. Chan, with his eye for detail, meticulously places each stem, ensuring that every arrangement is picture-perfect.

Meanwhile, others are tasked with moving chairs and arranging seating in the grand dining hall, preparing the space for the upcoming festivities. Changbin and Hyunjin work together, their movements synchronized as they carry chairs with ease, their laughter echoing through the halls.

Jeongin, ever eager to lend a hand, takes on the role of assisting Y/N's parents in the kitchen, helping to prepare the ingredients for the evening's meal. His youthful energy is infectious, and soon he has everyone joining in, chopping vegetables and stirring pots with enthusiasm.

but at the end aroma of Indian spices fills the air as  Kids gather around the dining table. With each bite of curry, rice, and naan bread, and many indian food they forget about the chores they did earlier. The delicious food and warm smiles make it all worth it.

 The delicious food and warm smiles make it all worth it