confession

On the wedding day , and the atmosphere was filled with excitement. Y/N was dressed in a beautiful red saree, the rich fabric adorned with intricate gold embroidery. Her long hair was styled elegantly, and she wore traditional jewelry that shimmered in the light. The members of Stray Kids were also dressed in Indian attire, looking handsome and colorful in their kurtas and sherwanis.

Y/N was busy with wedding preparations, ensuring everything was perfect for her brother. The rituals were in full swing, and everyone was engrossed in the celebrations. As she moved through the crowd, she felt a gentle hand on her arm. Turning, she saw Bang Chan, his expression serious yet tender.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked softly.

Curious, she nodded. Chan led her to a quieter corner, away from the hustle and bustle of the wedding. The noise of the festivities faded, leaving them in a moment of shared solitude.

"What's going on, Chan?" Y/N asked, her heart beating a little faster.

Chan took a deep breath, his eyes never leaving hers. "Y/N, I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now."

She tilted her head slightly, waiting. "What is it?"

Before she could react, Chan gently pulled her closer. His strong arm wrapped around her bare waist, the touch sending a shiver down her spine. They didn't realize how close they were, their faces mere inches apart.

"I like you, Y/N. " Chan confessed, his voice sincere and filled with emotion. "I've felt this way for a long time, but I didn't know how to tell you."

Y/N's breath caught in her throat. "Chan, I..."

He interrupted her gently. "You don't have to say anything now. I just needed you to know. Being here with you, seeing you in your element, it made me realize how much you mean to me."

Y/N looked into his eyes, her heart pounding. She felt a rush of emotions but didn't know how to respond. Instead, she reached up and gently touched his cheek, her fingers trembling.

"I... I feel the same way, Chan," she finally whispered, her voice barely audible.

A smile spread across Chan's face, relief and happiness shining in his eyes. "Really?"

"Really," Y/N confirmed, her own smile growing.

They stayed like that for a moment, lost in each other's gaze, the world around them forgotten. The sounds of the wedding slowly came back into focus, reminding them of where they were.

"We should get back," Y/N said softly, but neither of them moved.

"Yeah, we should," Chan agreed, but he held her a little longer, savoring the closeness.

Finally, they stepped apart, but the bond they had felt lingered. Y/N went back to her tasks, but she couldn't help but glance back at Chan, who was watching her with a smile.