brother's wedding

Y/N's face lights up like a Christmas tree as she shares the big news with her Stray Kids family – her brother's wedding in India is around the corner! She's practically bursting with excitement, and her eyes sparkle with joy as she tells them all about the colorful celebrations, the lively music, and the mouthwatering food that await them as she showed them the wedding card

Chan's grin widens as he listens to Y/N's animated descriptions, nodding eagerly as he imagines himself dancing to the beat of Indian drums. "This sounds amazing! I can't wait to experience it all!" he exclaims, his excitement contagious.

Changbin's eyes light up with curiosity as he leans forward, eager to learn more about Indian culture. "Y/N, can you teach me some traditional dance moves? I want to be ready to hit the dance floor!" he says with a grin, already envisioning himself twirling and swaying to the music.

Hyunjin and Felix exchange excited glances, their imaginations running wild with visions of vibrant saris and glittering jewelry. "I bet the wedding will be so beautiful! I can't wait to see it all," Felix says, his voice filled with anticipation.

Jeongin practically bounces in his seat, unable to contain his excitement. "Y/N, tell us more! What are the wedding customs like? Are there any special traditions we should know about?" he asks eagerly, his curiosity getting the best of him.

Even seungmin, can't help but smile at the prospect of joining Y/N in celebrating her brother's special day. "I'm looking forward to experiencing something new with all of you," he says softly, his eyes shining with anticipation.

Wow, that sounds incredible!" Jisung exclaims, his voice filled with enthusiasm. "I can't wait to experience it all – the music, the food, the dancing... It's going to be amazing!"

As they continue to chat and plan their trip to India, the room buzzes with excitement and anticipation. For Stray Kids, this isn't just a trip – it's a chance to immerse themselves in a new culture, to create unforgettable memories together, and to celebrate the bonds of friendship that unite them as a family.