practice

Y/N's pushing through dance moves, feeling extra tired. She's practicing hard for the big performance, but tonight something's wrong. She's coughing a lot and feeling dizzy.

In the empty dance room, with just a dim light, Y/N's struggling to keep going. She knows she should stop and rest, but she's scared of letting her team down.

Bangchan's in his studio nearby, working on a song. It's late, but he's still at it, feeling inspired.

Just when he's about to leave, he hears faint music coming from the practice room. Curious, he goes to check it out.

As he approaches the room, he sees Y/N struggling to stay upright, her movements sluggish and unsteady. Before he can call out to her, she stumbles and begins to fall, but he lunges forward just in time to catch her in his arms. She's burning up, her skin hot to the touch, and he can see the strain on her face as she tries to keep going despite her illness.

Without hesitation, Bang Chan scoops her up and carries her to the dorm, his heart pounding with worry. He lays her down gently on her bed, tucking the covers around her trembling form. She stirs slightly, murmuring incoherently, and he brushes a damp strand of hair away from her flushed face.