Eggsy Unwin x Reader

A/N: So I absolutely fell in love with this movie and really wanted to give him a love interest.

I was on my way to my flat when my phone began to ring.  I picked it up without looking at the caller ID, "Hello."

"Y/N, you need to get to the shop ASAP," Merlin said quite frantically.

"Okay, what's happening?"

"We will explain when you get here," Merlin said hanging up the phone.

I put my phone in my pocket and rushed to the Kingsman shop.  I hadn't been to the shop in a while.  I was sort of the weapons trainer for any new recruits as well as Merlin's assistant, but when my mom passed I stopped going. 

Merlin always watched over me.  He was my uncle in a way.  Originally he told me I could live with him, but I didn't want to be a burden so I decided to stay at our own home.  It was paid for by Kingsman since my mother was an agent.  I followed in her footsteps before she passed. 

When I reached the shop, I went downstairs and took the subway to the mansion.

When I stepped off the subway, I saw a very handsome guy and a posh looking girl, who held a gun up to me - I really wasn't in the mood for this.

I walked up to the girl, not listening to her threats, she shot, I dodged grabbed the gun and disassembled it with ease. 

Merlin walked out of the conference room, "Y/N I see you met our new Lancelot.  Lancelot I should have told you we were expecting her."

"Sorry," Lancelot said, "Please call me Roxy," she said putting her hand out for me to shake.

I shook her hand, "I'm Y/N."

Then I turned to the handsome guy and put my hand out, "I'm Y/N."

"Eggsy," he said simply staring at me.

Merlin came over to us and gave me a hug, "Hey Uncle Merlin," I said smiling for the first time that day.

"Harry's dead, Arthur betrayed us and you were the only other person I knew we could trust," Merlin said as we walked into the hangar with the Kingsman jet.

I nodded as Merlin explained what was happening, "I knew that Valentine guy was a douche."

Eggsy smirked, "You and me both."

I smiled again.  He really was handsome.

We were on the plane and we all told each other our backgrounds.  I learned about Roxy's upbringing and Eggsy's as well.  They learned about mine. 

My heart went out to Eggsy and his eyes seemed to soften when I told him my story.

Merlin had Roxy get into her halo suit as Eggsy and I chatted some more.  It may have been a short amount of time, but I already felt so comfortable with him.

When Eggsy went outside to see Roxy take flight, my heart ached a little.  A hand landed on my shoulder, "Don't worry they are only friends," Merlin reassured me and I blushed.

Eggsy came inside, "Why are you all red Y/N?"

I felt my cheeks redden even more, he smirked and came closer to me.  He caressed my cheek, "You're pretty cute when you blush."

"T-thanks," I nervously said.

Eggsy glanced to my lips then to my eyes and I realized we were slowly leaning into to each other.

"Hey lovebirds, you need to change," Merlin said.

We pulled away from each other quickly.  He handed both of us our duffles with our clothes.  I went into the back because I had to do my makeup and hair as well as change.  Eggsy changed in the front.