CHAPTER SIX

{Ka'rasi June Smith *kaykay*}

📍Dallas Texas

I was standing in a white room. I looked down and saw I had on all white clothes. 

A women figure stood in front of me getting closer.

"m-mommy" I asked tearing up.

"come on baby" she held out her hand.  Her face got clear and I saw my mom.

"momma" i said hugging her crying.

"No tears June bug" She said wiping my tears. I saw she had the shot wound in her chest and stomach. It had no blood i could see straight through it.. 

"You cant leave yet darling.." She said as we sat on a bench still in a white room.

"Im tired mommy.."

"everyone leaves me.. I was just starting to get to know them.." I said sighing, wiping my tears.

"I know june bug...this drug game took alot of us.." She said calling me by my middle name and sighing. 

I know they are in the drug industry but I trust he can be mature and handle this.

"He really likes you" she said smiling. Her smile made my heart full.

"I like him too i think..."  I said and she chuckled.

"sweet sweet teen love" She sighed.

"You cant come up here just yet.... Rere needs you so much." She said talking about remy.

"I know... I miss yall." I said sighing.

"where is dad" I asked and she faintly smiled before grabbing my hand walking to another room.

"d-d-dad.."I said stuttering as I saw my dad on a hite computer.

"Juney!!" He said running embraing me in a huge hug.

"wait do-no shes still alive.." My mom cut him off.

"dad....why  couldnt you leave the game.. I need yall so much." I said and he sighed as my momma sat down in the chair he was on.

"One day this would all make sense... Im waching you.. every single time you move and remy." He started .

"Do good for her and us.. make us proud. Im so sorry baby.. I couldnt do better for you" He said and a tear fell down his face.

I gave them both a big hug and it felt like heaven... I felt warm and nice.

"The world is waiting on you..." My mom said smiling.

"We love you.." 

Third person veiw

"SHES SEIZING" A doctor yelled as Ka'rasi had white foam coming out of her mouth.