CHAPTER THIRTEEN

{Ka'rasi June Smith *kaykay*}

📍Dallas Texas

"Y'all gon be submissive in yall marriage when y'all get married?" I asked ceecee and the  boys.

We were all just chilling inside until shit went down. I been having nightmares about what happened and me killing someone but I've been keeping to myself.

"i mean the Bible said so... so most likely yea fasho" cee said nodding.

"A lot of people get submissive and controlling mixed up" I said and she nodded. 

"fuck is submissive?" Bino said mugging us as I rolled my eyes.

"It's kinda like.." Cee started. "Letting your man take control but not in that way"

"Basically like letting your man be the man of the household.. you talk to him and he's supposed to pray to god about it and if god is showing him or telling him it's not right then he'll give you the answer" I said explaining.

"But women don't follow over dum shit" Cee said and I nodded. "Like if I ask to go to the club and you respond "oh you staying with me" or "all them niggas" then I'm definitely not listening to you" 

I heard the door open and zi , Zaza, and Hennessy came walking in with another short brown skin girl. 

Zi gave a kiss to ceecee and sat next to her as Hennessy hugged everyone and zaza pecked my lips twice . The girl waved shyly and sat by Bino as he threw his arm around her and I raised my eyebrows smiling. 

"but yea...i feel like the person i am now can't be submissive" I said honestly. 

"Real shit , Ian ready to put my whole life plus future kids life in a man's hand" Cee said and I nodded.

"What the fuck y'all talking about" Zi said scrunching his face up.

"Fix your face.. not cute" Cee said grabbing his face. 

"What's the moveee" bino groaned.

Finna go right to sleeppppp 

"What's your name" I asked the girl bino came with.

"Zari" She said softly and picked at her nails.

"I'm kaykay"

"Im ceecee"

"Im finna go to the store , ceecee and Zari y'all coming?" I asked and they nodded well... ceecee nodded Zari slightly nodded.

"I'll be back" I told zaza as he held my waist.

"Keep ya location on" He said looking at me and I nodded kissing his lips.

I walked outside and we got in the car as music played slowly.