CHAPTER ELEVEN

(changing the fc for some people

(changing the fc for some people.)

ᴋᴀ'ʀᴀꜱɪ ᴊᴜɴᴇ ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ

📍ᴅᴀʟʟᴀꜱ ᴛᴇxᴀꜱ 

It's been weeks and I don't even know if ole girl know i got her kid. Her baby been having way more fun over here then there so bitch better be happy.

I have been out a lot lately and never been worried about her stupid ass cause that was the point .

I checked my phone seeing Zaza text me.

                                                      zayvehin🥹

wya?

I eyed the message cause he normally calls me but then shrugged it off since it's a lot going on.

                                                           why wassup?

come slide by the trap.

I scrunched my face up and called him but didn't get an answer.

"zayvehin started sharing his location"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys. Remy and that other child was with Ms.linda so i was kid free.

I got in the car rushing to Zaza hoping he is okay. I parked my car and didn't see his car. 

I called him and it went straight to voicemail.

"bro how the fuck you-ooo he piss me off" I said to myself fighting the air..

I called bino and he answered smiling all happy.

"hey best" 

"Hey where Zaza at?" 

"Hold on" He said and I saw the door was open so i got out my car and started walking in the house , looking around.

"wassup ma" Zayvehin said , looking at me.

"Why would you text me and tell me to come over and you not here" 

"shorty ion even have my phone i was rushing and f-wait who the fuck texting you off my shit" He said standing up .

"wait so if you did- KA'RASI GET OUTTA THERE" I ran out but the door slammed in my face and I became face to face with a big ass man.

He grabbed my phone and smashed it against the wall breaking it.

"oh wow" I said looking at me now shattered phone.

"miss me?" I heard and i turned around and saw Laylay.

"nope"

"You not scared?" She asked dragging a bat. 

"nope"

"i know your scared boo" 

"nope" i saw her swing the bat and everything went black.

(hello ? Bars)

-a little short update cause I'm busy but i wanna say thank you for 1k views and some comments🥹 

Y'all i was lowkey finna delete ts and all but i kept it up and look where it got me 😭 awww I'm so happy but can't express it as much!! Ima give y'all another update soon and also new book coming out it's about 2000s love and a lot of old school stuff but still hood and all that ! 

Love y'all again! Thank you baby🩷🥹

VOTE+COMMENT🥹