CHAPTER FOURTEEN

{Ka'rasi June Smith *kaykay*}

📍Dallas Texas

"so i pick you up and we go to the movies?" I asked ceecee.

It had been 2 weeks since my car exploded. The boys have been hella busy and I haven't even left the house. 

They told us not to but since nothing has been going down they just got someone following us . I feel like i haven't seen sunlight in mf ages .

"yess i guess i gotta get up" She said hugging .

"On the way boo" I said grabbing my keys .

"Be safe bestie bae" I laughed and we hung up.

My phone ring zaza was calling . I pray everyday that it's not a phone call of someone hurt .

"Wassup ma" He said and I sighed.

"Hey boo" I said stopping at a red light . 

"Fuck you going?" 

"To pick up cece" I said pulling in her drive way. G

"Y'all can't just be still" He said as I knocked on the door.

"I wish she can hurry up" I groaned turning her handle. It opened and I rolled my eyes. 

"Ceceeeeee bae" I dragged and heard zaza laughing. I walked to her room and saw she was sleep.

"She still sleep" I said mugging her.

"Going on 1 o'clock tell her to wake her ass up for i get zi " Zaza joked shuffling.

"Ceecee" I pulled the cover and saw a gun shot through her head. I screamed and dropped my phone. 

"ka'rasi what the fuck happened?" I heard on the phone as i shook violently and cried. I couldn't speak ... I lost to many people in a year. 

I picked up the small box and read the note .

one down 

I heard the front door open but I couldn't move. I saw zaza , zi , Trey , and Bino standing there shocked. 

Zi shook his head as his eyes started to tear up. He walked to her lifeless body and sat her up. Her head had another side note and he grabbed it.

"or two down... the baby she so called has is dead too." He read out loud and he started laughing. 

Zaza grabbed my hand and sat me down . 

"yo what the fuck" Bino said scrunching his face up.

"Ka'rasi" Zaza said turning my face to him as I stopped shaking.

"You gon be straight" He mumbled and I lightly nodded.

"Where the fuck was her security" Trey said mugging nobody in particular.