CHAPTER SIXTEEN

We were all ready and walking to the van

We were all ready and walking to the van. I stopped and pulled the tag off of it and put a paper one. We all got in the car and my mama was driving. 

"Finna pull up to the first one." She said and I picked up that heavy ass bomb and looked out the window.

"We gon get locked the fuck up..." lasia said and I laughed shrugging.

"Pulling in" 

I took the string off the bomb and threw it directly on the porch and we sped off.

"Shit" I said as I felt the ground shake a little. 

"NEXTTTT" Kaylee said passing me another one. 

"Pulling in!" 

I took the string off and threw it but it landed inside. I shook my head and laughed as it blew up.

"NEXTTTTT" me and lasia said as I laughed. This was lowkey fun.

"Pulling in!!"

I took the string off but lasia already threw one... welp.

I threw another one on the roof and it blew up right infrong of us. I watched the flames rise as sirens came off.

"alright go time.." I mumbled. 

We picked out the biggest guns and the smallest for backup.. it was so many to choose from i chose nearly everyone from Zayvehin closet.

"whew okay.. lord please watch over us" lasia said and i shook my head. 

"y'all ready?" My mama said and I nodded pulling down my mask. 

"Aim and shoot.. keep kane alive!" I said and we all got out the van. I grabbed my window breaker and broke the window as I shot two people in a room.

I walked out the room and saw weed and guns everywhere in another room. I walked deeper in and saw three niggas. I shot two in the head but another one knocked my gun out my hand and grabbed his gun.

I sighed and turned to the side where the bullet left a mark in the wall. I heard two more gunshots and looked and saw lasia shoot the man. 

She smiled at me and I nodded thanking her.

We ran to the last room and I took a deep breath. 

"Okay... we got this" Lasia said with a rag in her hand... don't even wanna know.

"Go" I said and my mama kicked the door down and the man raised up off the bed and grabbed his gun but Kaylee shot him in his foot.

Lasia put the rag over his kith and he passed out.

"Damn Kaylee... Ian no doctor how ima stop that" I said and she laughed.

"Let's go" my mama said and we ran to the van carrying his big ass. We pulled up to the warehouse and tied him tightly in the chair .

"So who gon wake him up..." I said taking off my mask.

"not me.." Lasia said and Kaylee walked over here pouring water on him.

Welp

"miss me?" She said and I laughed.

"I got kidnapped by females??" He asked slickly and Kaylee stabbed his dick with a machete.

"Fuck" he said gritting to the pain.

"Where that dead ass husband" he said and my mama grabbed a knife and threw it at him and it landed in his stomach.

This finna be fast

"shit.." he said. "Y'all can't kill me yall WONT kill me"

"Not cut out to be that type of guy.. y'all can't kill a nigha like me" he said as bled out.

"You killed my father" I said holding the knife to his neck. 

"i needed answers" he said and my mama grabbed a gun and cocked it back.

"You gon get all the answers you fucking need" she said shaking while holding the gun.

"i held the machete closer to his neck and slowly slit his neck causing organs and blood to flow out.

 "My people gon make you wanna talk to your pops" He said gagging on his own blood. 

I didn't want answers... i wanted him to die slowly . 

I watched as his blood ran down his body and onto the floor. I wanted him to suffer... 

He tried to talk but his words didn't come out. I looked and saw Kaylee smiling as she sighed a knife in his eyes and popped it out. 

Lasia gagged as she turned around. 

I poured gas around him while Kaylee and my mama knocked him down making his face unrecognizable.

"Cmon" I said and pulled the string and threw it over the body.

Kaylee was still kicking his face in and i checked my watch as we had 20 seconds.

"KAYLEE" I said but she looked into that shit. 

"KAYLEE COME ON" Lasia said and I looked down and we have 7 seconds.

She finally came and we ran outside before hearing a loud as boom. Our body jerked forward as I hit my head and heard ringing sounds.

"Damn.." lasia said standing up. She helped us up and I hit my heads

"She trying to kill us" my mama said and I chuckled.. 

i heard my phone ring and i answered Zayvehin call.

"Where the fuck you at?" He said and i told him i was on the way back..

I hung up as we rode back to the house.

-two in one day for 100 votessss booom 

VOTE ++ COMMENTTTT