CHAPTER TEN

{Ka'rasi June smith}

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{Ka'rasi June smith}

📍Dallas Texas 

"I miss you bruh" Zaza said . I smiled and shook my head. This boy is clingy as fuck but Ian gon say nothing cause I love it . 

"Come over then" I said i  a duh tone.

"It's hot right now I gotta stay until I get this shit done" He said and I rolled my eyes .

"Clearly youn miss me that much" I said and he looked down at the phone.

"Girl shut up" He said . Sassy ass bitch. 

"I gotta get remy and you basically just told me youn miss me fr fr so bye" I said hanging up. 

Zayvehin💕: girl hang up on me again. 

I called him back and he picked up just for me to hang back up. I laughed at myself before grabbing my keys heading to Hennessy and Ms.linda house.

"bitch mad tell that bitch beat me up" I said pulling in they driveway.

I knocked four good times and waited. It was hot as fuck so can they like put some pep in they step.

"Hey girl" Hennessy said.

"Heyyy I'm getting remy" I said and she gave me a confused looked.

"Remy gone" she said and my heart dropped .

"What?" I asked.

"Your momma granddaughter picked her- Hennessy bruh" I said shaking my head.

"You le- you-" I tried to get out without cussing her out. I just walked away and into my car. 

I called Zayvehin and pulled out.

"On everything I love i don't know who ass I want to beat or kill."

"Either your sister or my mama granddaughter." I said shaking.

"What's wrong? Where you at" he asked standing up.

"I went to go pick up my fucking sister and she said my mama granddaughter came and got her. I told that bitch don't fucking touch my sister" I said .

"Come slide by the trap they can tell you where she at." He said and I switched lanes going by the place. I hung up once I pulled up.

I walked in and everyone stared at me. 

"Stop staring at her what the fuck" Bino said. He told me to come upstairs and I went behind him.

"What's her name" He asked typing on a computer. I didn't even bother saying anything to zaza cause Ian feel like it.

"I think Brianna" i said . Bino mugged me and i mugged him back.

"Girl last name too everybody name- lee" I said cutting him off and he started typing.

"Here" He said writing something on a note pad before ripping it and handing it to me.

"Ka'ra-" I cut zaza off by shutting the door and running to my car. I pulled off and turned my location off .

I grabbed the gun under my seat and put it in the back of my pants. I pulled up to the Location before Cee called me.

"Bitch i know who the fuck shot zaza house up" she said sounding mad.

"Who" I asked shaking.

"The same bitch who came in your hospital room" My head shot down to her and I just laughed .

"I'm at her shit right now. Come by the dollar store and behind" I told her and I saw her smiling and running somewhere. I hung up and waited before I saw her car. 

We got out and went to the side of the house checking for cameras . I looked in a window and saw the same girl and two dudes having sex. I quickly looked away and took a picture since she wanna keep playing with me.

I went to the next window and saw remy and two other kids. One boy and one girl. I guess her kids cause they room looked like it fit them.

I pointed to Cee and then the window and checked if it was open . It was so i lifted it and grabbed remy and the other lil girl. 

Cee picked up the lil boy and we went outside as they slept peacefully still. 

I put them in my car and drove off to my apartment. 

"mama" the boy said and I looked back.

"Hey I'm auntie Kay ... your momma isn't here she had to run some errands and she wanted you and your sister to play with remy" I said lying like a mf .

"otay" he said going back to sleep. 

I pulled up to my apartment and woke them up . I saw Cee get out her car and we went upstairs.

I unlocked my door and saw zaza and nem.

Zaza looked hella mad so i knew i was gon hear his mouth later .

"Who kids you stole" Bino said looking at the rest of em kids. I laughed cs i did really still them.

"Ole girl kids... she was fucking while they was sleep so when i was grabbing remy grabbed them too.." I said to where they could hear me.

"Y'all go play in remy room" Cee said as they ran.

"She shot up zaza house too..."she said.

"them bullets was meant for me.." i said lowly . 

"She got what she got coming" Zi said. I noticed Trey wasn't here and I saw on instagram him and laylen back together. 

"Cmere" zaza said and i looked around cause he wasn't talking to me ion think so...

"Ka'rasi do not fucking play with me today" he said and Bino and Zi looked around and bussed out laughing . 

I went over to them and grabbed the heads and hit them together and walked in my room. 

"Why would u go over there alone" He asked shutting my door staring at me.

"Cause- i didn't go there alone I was with Cee " I said .

"Fuck was she gon do if you said it was niggas in there" He asked mugging me.

"i don't know... i guess we'll never know either." I said making eye contact. 

"What u gotta attitude fa" He asked.

"So many reasons... one probably cause i told your people not to let anybody get my sister but me and you and here she is with a random ass stranger GETTING FUCKED with 3 kids in the house..." I said laughing while talking.

"Fix your attitude" He said and I just sat there quietly while he stared .

"Fix it for me or shut up" I said standing up rolling my eyes. I opened the door and he slammed it back before grabbing my shirt and holding me against the wall.

well damn... ouch? 

"Keep fucking playing with me in this bitch and ima fix the attitude on some real shit. I let you slide with all this bitch calling and stuff but I will fuck yo lil ass up." He said and I looked at him and he let me go .

I walked outside the room and bino nosey ass was by the door with a concerned look on his face.

"Boo bitch move" I said pushing him.

"Okay now you just heard what happened when u be calling him  a bitch" He said and I rolled my eyes .

-First i wanna say thank you we reached 600 views and a lot of people adding it to they reading list🥹 Out of all my books this one has the most and i thought it was the worse one!

-y'all are voting but not commenting! Please express your thoughts through this book and comment 😭

𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍 ™जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें