CHAPTER NINE

{Ka'rasi June Smith *kaykay*}

📍Dallas Texas

I woke up to noises in my apartment and I immediately got up going to my closet. I grabbed my gun and walked by the door seeing a black figure.

I cocked the gun back and they turned around.

"bitch what are you doing" I told Zayvehin as he turned around pointing a gun back at me.

"It's three i  the morning" I said lowering my gun and he did the same.

"Who place this is" he asked disregarding my question.

"my new apartment..." i mumbled.

"I'm tryna smoke.. you stressing me out." He said and I smiled and chuckled.

I grabbed the speaker and we went on the balcony. I lowly played my playlist as he lit a blunt.

"How many drinks" played at a Medium volume as he smoked.

"Zayvehin I... I think I like you ..." I said lowly . He looked at me and just stared.

How many drinks would it take you to leave with me?
Yeah, you look good, and I got money
But I don't wanna waste my time
Back of my mind, I'm hoping you say two or three
You look good, we came to party
But I don't wanna waste my time

"I just don't know... my life is fucke- it's not though" He cut me off and passed me the blunt.

I took it and took a pill before passing it back.

"It is Zay ... I lost my parent- you keep saying that shit. I get it and it's gon be hard but you can't keep repeating that without doing something. It took for a lady to come to your hospital room for you to get an apartment. Your scared that you can't do this for remy or you.." He cut me off and I just sighed.

"Exactly.. tighten up." He said .  I looked at the stars and relaxed finally.

Temptation (is calling your name)
Sweet persuasion, oh (baby, this is a game)
Come closer, baby (if you like what you hear)
Impassioned (is what I'm making you feel
)

"Ima stay here... it's an amazing apartment. I got a job at the salon and I can do hair , nails , facials.. all that. I put remy into a new secure school yesterday , It will be good for her , your mom , Hennessy, and you." I started breaking the silence. He looked at me and blew out smoke.

"I trust you.. you never did anything to put her in harms way. She loves Hennessy and especially Ms.linda." I kept going sighing.

"She wants y'all to stay in her life... she asked about you on the way here." 

"He smiled and let me keep talking.

"I swear Zayvehin if you do anything to my sister i will kill you." I said looking at him.