Could I (Chapter 1)

(Natasha Pov)

I'm can't forget the day when Steve saved me. He is so nice and a very good guy. I don't know what I would do. He protects me with his shield all the time and all I do is get him in trouble. I love him but he doesn't love me. *Hears a knock on the door* Comeing *opens the door* Tony, What are you doing here.

"I heard you and Rogers kissed"

"yeah Why"

"Natasha and Steve sitting in the tree K-I-S"

"you can stop now, it was nothing just part of the mission,stop acting like a kid"

"Maybe to Rogers, but not to you"

"you weren't even there"

"Yeah but I can see how upset its making you when I keep talking"

"so"

"You love him"

"No I don't"

"Yes, You do you should tell him,you never know maybe he likes you back"

"Thanks Stark,But I can handle it"

"I could ask for you"

"I can handle it"

"Okay Well I'm going to go."

"Bye Stark"

Maybe He does like me ,Ughh I'm in love him. I just want to see him and kiss him again, but that kiss meant nothing. I love him why doesn't he love me or maybe he does I don't know....Ugh. I'm going to go see him.

2 hours Later

(Steve's Pov)

*Hears a knock on the door* "Coming"

"Nat what are you doing here"

"Can we talk"

"Yeah, come on in"

"Nice Place" Natasha said coming in.

"Thanks, Here let me take your jacket" Steve said as taking her jacket and hanging it up.

"Thank you Steve"

"So what did you want to talk about"

"Remember that conversation we had at Sam's house a long time ago, when we where being hunted by SHEILD"

"Yeah, do you want a beer"Steve said opening the fridge

"Steve this is important"Nat said getting frustrated

Steve closes the fridge andl sits on the couch. "Okay let's talk"

"Remember when I asked you if you would trust me to save you"

"Nat what's wrong"

"I don't think I can Steve"said Natasha as she starts crying and sits next to Steve, "I'm sorry I don't usually cry" said Nat as she wipes her tears away.

"Nattie, I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere" said Steve as he put his arm around her.

"But what would happen if it was down to me"

"Nattie,you could save me. I trust you to you are a strong,brilliant,and amazing girl. You could save me"

"Thank you for that Steve and Steve"said Nat standing up.

"Any time,You can tell me anything Nattie" said Steve standing up next to her.

"Dont call me Nattie"she said walking towards the door.