Maybe A Little More Practice

--So Steve brought me to his place and sat on the couch--

"Stevie?"

"Yes Nattie"said Steve looking at her.

"I still think you need more practice"

"I'm still bad at that aren't I"

"Well your not the best maybe you need just a little more practice"

"Do you know anyone that can help me with that"said Steve leaning closer to her.

"I might know someone"said Natasha pulling him in closer by his shirt and kissing him.

--Steve kisses her back softly--

Natasha breaks away from the kiss and says "I thought you would have done better than that"

"Why because I haven't had a lot of practice"

"Well you're so cute I thought you would've had a lot of practice"

"Well I'm free all night to get some practice"said Steve then kissing her passionately.

Natasha broke away from the kiss and said "Our we a couple"

"Well if you want to be a couple"

"Its just every time I'm with someone they break my heart,love is for children Steve" said Natasha standing up and heading towards the door.

"Where are you going"said steve grabbing her arm.

"Home because I dont want to be broken again"

"Well I love you and I don't want you to ever leave my side but if you leave you're breaking my heart, and if love is for children then I guess I'm a child"

"Steve you're almost a hundred"

"Thanks for mentioning that"

"Hey I think your very sexy for almost being a hundred"said Natasha wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Does this mean your staying"

"Yes,and I think you need a little more practice"

--Natasha and Steve kissed on the couch for awhile the snuggled together on the bed and went to sleep--

A/N: I've been really busy so sorry for this being short. I also wanted to finishes this because i have a great idea for a next chapter.

Did you like this story

Vote-Makes me happy
Comment-Makes my Day
Read-Still happy you took your time to read my story.

I would like to thank everyone who commented on any of my chapters thank our it really does make me happy.

I hope you guys R enjoying

~Castle_Marvel_DcFan