Therapy Journal

Natasha's Therapy Journal

Maria sent me to a therapist to try to control my crying. It's actually working. I have to write in this from time to time. I don't know if Steve knows I have this. Well I'm gonna start with well right after I got engaged. I'm suppose to start with something happy and express my feeling. So well here I go. I wanted to go back to Steve's apartment and well you know have sex. But I didn't. I had to go see Violet because without her it's just me. Well and Steve. I love Violet and I just want to see her again. We went back to violet and of course I showed off my shinny engagement ring. I was so happy. It was huge and beautiful. Being engaged is amazing. Just knowing I'll get to married to Steve is amazing. Knowing he is going to be a great husband and a great Father like he already is. And last but not least Stark apologized for the stuff he said about me and has gone to lots of interviews to talk about us. The bad press hasn't stopped but Stark is trying to fix it. So maybe just maybe my life is turning around.

It's been two months since I last wrote in this. Things are still the same. But We go home every night now but we visit her almost all day. She gets to look more like Steve each and everyday. They said we will be able to bring her home this weekend and I'm excited. Sometimes I go see Violet with Steve and Steve leaves half way through it to go work on her room in his apartment. Well our apartment now. I'm writing right now because I get to bring violet home. I'm so excited. I just can't wait until I see her in our apartment it will be the best day ever. Steve and I decided to get married soon so we don't have to wait any longer then we have to. Steve is a great person and I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend my life with. Oh yeah also Steve and I are going on missions again together after the wedding. I have now realized that Violet is getting better so we can do are job again. Maria is going to watch her when we start going on missions. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

A/N short chapter