The End

Natasha's P.O.V

Violet has grown so much. She is a beautiful baby. We have lived in Michigan for about one month now. It is beautiful. Steve goes on missions every other day. I would like to start the game again but Violet is my main priority. We live right on the beach so we play in the sand everyday. It has gotten to cold to go in the water but it is still beautiful. As for the press they have gotten a new subject to talk about now. So nothing really comes back to hurt me anymore. All I hope is in the end they don't make fun of my beautiful baby, Violet. I don't really know if Steve and I will have more kids. I want to have more so Violet won't be alone. But I don't know about Steve. We have only had sex twice I think. And the first time is when Violet,Lily,and Sterling where conceived. I can't believe Lily died in my arms that was the worse day of my life. We don't talk about it anymore. And I know one day were going to have to tell Violet. Even if I don't want to.

Steve's P.O.V

I've been going on missions almost everyday with Sam. They have been short missions so I don't have to leave Natasha and Violet alone all the time. They're both remarkable people. And I dream great things for Violet. Natasha has been so much happier lately ever since we moved to Michigan. So I guess it was a good idea. Now for Sam he doesn't like it here because he had like a crush on someone back home. But what I haven't told him is she is getting transferred here next week. I just can't wait to see the look on his face. Natasha hasn't really got any bad press lately. And I love it. Violet I hope never has to go through that. And I also hope she never loses a kids like we did. I just want her to be happy. I know we're gonna tell her later in life what happened. As long as it's not for a long time I'm fine. Violet looks more and more like me everyday. I wish she would have looked like Natasha. Natasha is a beautiful and Stoning women. I really have to talk to Natasha and tell her I don't want her to know that I'm Captain America because I want her to think we have a normal life.

Five Years Later

"Come on Maria were gonna be late"said Natasha.
"Its okay I'm the bride I can be late"said Maria as she walked out.
"You look beautiful"said Violet.
"You look amazing too,you're gonna be the best flower girl ever"
"I am"said Violet with confidence.
"And your mommy is going to be the best bridesmaid ever"said Maria
"Maybe but we better not be late Aunt Maria"said Violet as she walked to the car.
"I can't believe she is starting kindergarten soon"said Maria.
"I know she has gotten so big"
"You and Steve or so blessed to have her she is adorable"
"What about you and Sam are you planning any kids"
"Actually I'm already pregnant. I wanted you to know after Sam that's why I didn't tell you last week"
"I understand. The baby is going to be beautiful"
"Yeah"
Later that day Sam Willson married Maria Hill and in a few months they're gonna have a kid.The only people at the reception where the avengers, Maria,and Pepper. Violet went back to the Hotel with Laura and her kids.
"Here everyone take a glass"said Stark passing one to everyone except Maria and Natasha because Maria told everyone the good news and Natasha declined hers. Everyone new why Maria didn't have one but not Natasha
"To the newlyweds"said Stark
"To the newlyweds"said everyone else as Sam and Maria kissed as Steve just looked at Natasha confused.
"Steve can we go"whispered Natasha into Steve's ear.
"Yeah, hey guys where gonna go congratulations Maria and Sam"
"Congratulations"said Natasha. Then Steve and Natasha left and had a quiet car ride home. They where going to pick Violet up tomorrow at Clint and Laura's hotel they where staying at.

"Okay what's wrong"said Steve breaking the silence as he continued to drive.
"I don't want to talk about it"
"Why not, I'm your husband please tell me"
"No"
"Nat"
"NO" Natasha yelled.
"Please"
"I'm pregnant"whispered Natasha.
"What"
"I'm pregnant"said Natasha crying.
"Natasha that's good news right why are you crying"
"I don't want it to turn out like last time"
"Last time we got a beautiful child out of that we may have lost two but without the experience we wouldn't have a Violet."
"I know but I don't want to lose another"
"I understand"
"So are you happy or sad"
"Happy of course"
"Really"
"Of course I am I love Violet and I would love to have another amazing child"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"Steve"
"Yes"
"What do you think the others will say"
"The others will be happy just like I am"
"What about Violet"
"I can't predict what that monster will think"
"Why do you call her monster you have been doing it for four years"
"Because she laughs when ever I call her that and I love it when she laughs"
"I love it when she laughs too"
"And soon we will have another one laughing up a storm"said Steve has he kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other one on Natasha's stomach.
"I can't wait"said Natasha looking at her stomach.
"Neither can I"

8-9 months later

Sam and Maria gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and a few weeks later Natasha and Steve gave birth to a beautiful boy and girl with no problems at all and Natasha was so happy to have twins.

Sam JR. Ash Wilson who looks just like Sam.

Dagan James Rogers who looks just like Steve.

Meadow Rose Rogers who has bright red hair like Natasha.

A/N last chapter :( I will have a 2nd book so stay tuned. Thank you all for reading. Please check my other book The Mission if you like romanogers. And please check out my friends page joanne_fanfics (is this Chapter long enough for u) thanks again for anyone that read this <3 please tell me of you liked it or not I love feed back