Steve

"Steve" Natasha yelled crying.
"What"said Steve coming in the room carrying Violet.
"Twitter"said Natasha crying her eyes out.
"What did Stark do now"
"It wasn't stark"said Natasha as Steve gave Natasha violet and read the tweets.
"I don't know what to say"
"I can't take this anymore Steve"
"Natasha lets move"
"Where"said Natasha wiping her tears away.
"Some where where you and Violet will be safe"
"I've always wanted to live in Michigan"
"You have"
"Yeah it seems like a great place for violet to grow up in"
"Yeah let's get a place right by the water"
"Lets"
That week Steve and Natasha kept looking online for places to love and they found a place. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house with a pool and lake Michigan in there backyard. They went to go check it out and it was perfect they bought it and found out they where going to move there as soon as possible. Natasha decided to take a break from Shield to take care of Violet and Steve was going to go to a shield mission base 20 minutes from his house. Which Sam gets transford to and now lives 10 minutes from Steve.
"Ready for are mission"said Sam walking towards Steve.
"Always Ready"
"Youre a dad now so does that mean I have to take it easy on you"
"No I'm still the same person Sam"
"I was just wondering"
"Okay"
"But if you do die to I get your hot wife"
"Shut up"
"Nah I wouldn't want her anyway because to many tweet bad things about her and I don't want to look bad"
"Sam"yelled Steve as he pushed him against the wall.
"Okay I'm done"
"Thank You"

Steve that night went home and Natasha was ready to have sex again. Violet was sleeping in her room as Nat as was waiting for Steve. Steve and Natasha had sex again. Natasha felt it was amazing to do that with her husband. She loves him so much. He loves him. That might they went to sleep with no noise from violet. They woke up the next day and just went down to lake Michigan as a family because Violet was off the oxygen she could just know be a normal baby playing in the water. Everything was going great. That day was the best day they have ever had. It was the first day they actually got to have fun as a family.

A/N- short joanne_fanfics [lol] I won't this book to get 2k views then I will probably start a sequel.