Birth

Natasha is in labor and she is giving birth right now. Steve is trying to help her but she had to have a c-section. Steve wants Natasha to be safe and he wanted to comfort her but Natasha told him to leave and the doctors agreed. Steve was watching from the other room with Clint,Sam,and Maria. And it looked like Steve was gonna cry as a doctor came in.
"Captain"said the doctor
"Is she gonna be okay"
"Can we talked to you in a different room"
"Sure"said Steve exiting the room.
"Natasha is gonna be fine she will just have a few more scars"
"What about the baby"
"Babys"
"Were having twins"said Steve happy.
"Triplets"
"Really?"said Steve happy.
"We want you to come see her she is about to give birth to two girls and a boy.
"Okay but can you tell my friends"said Steve
"Yes"said the doctor going to the friends and Steve walking to Natasha.
"Hey Natasha"said Steve and a friendly voice.
"Were gonna start"said the doctors.
"Steve what's happening"
"Were having twins"
"Really what genders"said Natasha happy.
"Two girls and a boy"
"The boy is gonna be handsome like you"
"And the girls will be pretty like you"
"We need names"said Natasha.
"Do you have any ideas"
"Sarah?"
"No,it's our child let's do names we like together"
"I've always liked the name Sterling"
"I love that name"
"Your turn"
"Violet Skye"said Steve
"I love that, Violet Skye Rogers"said Natasha about to cry.
"We need the other girl"
"Lily Rogers"
"We need a middle name for her and Sterling"said Steve
"1 minute"yelled the doctor.
"Steve I'm scared"
"Nattie you need to stay calm we need middle names"said Steve.
"Ash"
"Sterling Ash"said Steve about to cry.
"20 seconds"yelled the doctor at the other doctor
"What about Lily"
"Lily Lavender Rogers"
"Now"yelled the doctor doing something as Natasha screamed and Steve tried to calm her down

That day Natasha gave birth to three beautiful children. And Natasha could never be happier until the press came and made a big deal about the whole thing and still mentioning she was a Slut. But that wasn't even the worse part all of there children still might die and they all need 24/7 care and a oxygen tank. That night Steve and Natasha where worried as hell as all there friends came to talk to him for the first time because Natasha finally stopped crying. They told them everything that was happening and then as a doctor came and told them Sterling Ash Rogers died at 2:39 a.m. Natasha broke down crying. Steve tried not to cry he really did but he couldn't control himself. They weren't the only ones that broke down. Maria,Laura,Lila and Cooper started crying. Sam tried to comfort Steve and Natasha and so did Clint. That night the new came back to Tony and Tony said how sorry he was for saying things bad to Natasha and how she will be a great mother. But he didn't mention that the baby died. Pepper came out to see Natasha that night because they where still friends but when she got there the only person with Natasha was Steve. Natasha was still crying but Steve wasn't anymore even though he wanted to he wanted to show Natasha everything will be okay. Laura brought Lila, Cooper, and Nathan back to their apartment as she was crying till and Clint was sitting next to Sam, Maria and Pepper in the waiting room.

"Steve I can't do this"said Natasha.
"Natasha it's gonna be okay"
"No it's not Steve our child is dead"
"Yes but we have Violet and Lily"
"Steve what if they die"said Natasha bawling.
"Let's go visit them in the other room"
"Okay"said Natasha getting up as Steve helped her walk over to the room with all the baby's that need extra help.
"Steve is that Lily and Violet"
"Yes"said Steve happy.
"Can I hold them"said Natasha to the doctor.
"Yes"said the doctor handing the small baby Lily to Natasha and Violet to Steve.
"Lily has my eyes and Violet has you're pe pretty blue eyes" said Natasha crying
"Theyre both beautiful"said Steve
"So was Sterling, he looked just like you Steve. He was the prettiest baby boy I've ever seen"said Natasha crying
"Natasha it's okay we have two beautiful girls"said Steve as there was beeping noise coming from Lily's machine as the doctors came over.
"Whats happening"yelled Natasha.
"You need to step back"said a doctor.
"Okay"said Natasha stepping back and going straight to Steve as one of the doctors took Violet away to make sure she was okay.
"Nat"said Steve about to cry.
"I can't lose another child Steve I cant then we're gonna lose Violet. She died in my arms Steve she died in my arms. How did I let this happen."
"Natasha you have to have faith"
"Captain Rogers, Agent Romanoff"said Fury coming in.
"What"yelled Natasha.
"We can save Violet but you have to trust me"
"How"said Steve
"Bringing her to the secret hospital"
"How will this save her"said Natasha.
"We have equipment that can save her life but you have to trust me"
"Nat let's do it"said Steve
"What about Lily"said Natasha crying.
"Nat she is"said Steve as he got cut off.
"No Steve no"said Natasha walking towards the door crying as fury and Steve sneaked Violet out of there.

Everyone got in a van with Violet in th back hooked up to oxygen. No one said anything about Lily because well they know what happened. Even though Maria and Pepper wanted to break down they didn't the only one that cried or sailed anything on that whole car ride was Natasha. She and Steve have now lost two children in the past 7 hours. They didn't know what was gonna happen next but there was a pretty good chance Viot was gonna survive so out of all of this they will till get one beautiful child. Violet Skye Rogers.

A/N--I will update soon. Thank you joanne_fanfics for helping me with the names and the ideas. You are awesome :). Go read her story it's amazing :). Not pre read sorry. Hope you guys liked it. :)