I feel better,Until that Happened,and then again

"Good Morning Stevie"said Natasha awakening.

"Good Morning Natasha"said Steve getting out of bed.

"I feel better"

"Do you think your well enough to go grocery shopping with me"

"Yeah"said Natasha getting out of bed slowly.

"Okay we leave in 10 minutes"said Steve going to get changed.

"Make sure to wear a disguise"said Natasha putting on her outfit

"I did"said Steve coming out with a hat and glasses like when they kissed.

"Good"said Natasha trying not to blush.

--Later at the grocery story Steve was getting a glass of wine and Natasha was standing there next to a guy who pushed her to the boys bathroom and start kissing her--

"Mm"said the random guy kissing her and touching her ass.

"Get away from me"said Natasha trying to get away from him but she was to weak to actually do it.

"But I want to see you naked"said the random guy kissing her again.

"No get away from me"said Natasha.

"Sexy"said the guy ripping her shirt off.

"Steve"yelled Natasha.

--Meanwhile Steve was trying to find Natasha as he heard her screaming for him in the boys bathroom. Steve ran inside as he saw what was happening--

"Get away from her"said Steve pulling him away.

"What is she your girlfriend"

"You dont do that to someone okay,especially at a grocery store"said Steve tugging on his shirt.

"Okay you make yourself clear"

"Thank you"said steve letting him go.

"By the way your girlfriend has a nice ass and Boobs"said the man walking out.

--Steve was about to run after him--

"Steve"said Natasha as weak as ever.

"Natasha I'm sorry i should have stayed with you"

"Its not your fault this has happened before"said Natasha looking at the ground about to cry

"Here Nat take my coat"said Steve putting his jacket on her.

"Thank you"said Natasha still about to cry.

"Lets go"said Steve grabbing her hand and leading her out of the grocery store.

--They both get in the car and get to Steve's apartment--

"Hey Steve"said Natasha still about to cry.

"Yeah"said Steve sitting on the bed right next to her.

"Can I borrow a shirt"said Natasha till about to cry.

"Of course"said steve getting a shirt and giving it to her.

"Thank You"said Natasha putting on the shirt.

"Nattie it's okay"said Steve putting his arm around me.

"I feel like when ever anyone likes me they don't say hi my name is instead they just start treating me like a object, like no one cares about how I feel about it. I've had this happen to me so much i cant handle it anymore am I really that big of a slut"said Natasha not crying till she said the word slut.

"Nat stop telling yourself that your not a Slut"said Steve comforting her.

"Then why do people do this to me"said Natasha who isn't crying anymore but is gettung frustrated.

"Nat it's okay im here"said Steve trying to calm her down.

"Why do people think im a slut if im not one"said Natasha getting mad.

"You shouldnt care what other people say Natasha you should only care about what you think of yourself"

"Steve I do care what some people think"

"But Nat you shouldn't care that people call you names okay and if you ever need to talk im always here"

"Steve I just didn't want you to see me so weak and slutty,because I value your opinion a lot"

"I don't see you as a slut I see you as a woman who worries that she isnt good enough for the world even though she is,I also see a strong woman who won't just stand in the crowd,I see a amazing person who I care deeply about even though she thinks no one cares about her."said Steve looking at Nat.

"So you don't think I'm slutty"

"Of course not"

"Do you really mean all those things"

"Yes and I want you to know that I'm always here and i will help you with anything and i wont judge, Natasha you where to weak to escape what happened today and I need to help you because no one can treat anyone like that especially you"said steve standing up. "Oh and Natasha Hi my name is Steve"said Steve walking out.

--All Natasha could think about is I said if someone liked me they should say Hi my name is instead of using me has a object, does that mean Steve likes me more than as a friend--

A/N short crap what ever

New Chapter= 100 views or 7 votes or 2 comments

I hope you're all enjoying it