The Tweet(s)

--Natasha tried hard to show no emotions she was good at it but it was still hard for her she has broken down crying in front of Steve before. She has been tore down before but not like this. This felt different. She started to read everything most of them where about how she was a slut. She couldn't handle it but she thought to herself wait till Steve leaves wait just wait but then she read this. "I think Black Widow is such a slut she had sex with all of them and she doesn't know who the father is." Natasha just started bawling.--
"Natasha are you okay is it about the baby,do you feel okay"said Steve coming and sitting next to her snuggling her up.
"Steve"she said crying handing him her phone as he read the tweet from Tony and some of the other retweets. He didn't know what to stay he wanted to go punch Tony in the face but he knew Natasha needs him here with her as he thinks of something to say.
"I'm sorry Natasha,it's all my fault"said Steve actually about to cry.
"Everyone thinks I'm a slut"
"Natasha they don't know you. They don't know the Natasha I know and I think you're beautiful"
"But Steve the guy in the grocery store,Stark,and everyone else they think that"said Natasha upset.
--Steve didn't know what to say. Everything he could think of he said to her when they where in the grocery store a few weeks ago he couldn't stop looking at her until he released how much this going to bring her down. Hundreds of people are calling her a slut just as he was thinking he heard his phone ring and it said Tony Stark as he answered it--

"Hey Steve"
"What the hell"said Steve as he went into the bathroom so Natasha couldn't hear them.
"So you read my tweet"
"Of course I read it"
"What did you think"
"Well I think you're a ass and if you could see Natasha right now"
"If I could see Natasha, What she never cries she isn't offended by this"
"Well you ask the red head who is bawling on my bed in the other room what she thinks about this whole thing"
"She's crying"
"Yes, I have to go okay"said Steve has he heard Natasha call his name.
"Wait Natasha has a meeting with the press tomorrow they want to ask her about this"
"Well the press can talk to you no way I'm letting Natasha go through that"said Steve as he hanged up and walked out to Natasha.

"Natasha?"said Steve sitting on the bed next to her.
"Was that Stark"said Natasha wipeing some of her tears away.
"Yes"said Steve about to cry for Natasha.
"Did you tell him he is an ass"
"Yes"said Steve dropping one tear as Natasha wiped it away with her thumb.
"What do you think the other avengers think about this"said Natasha about to cry again.
"I don't know"
"I just want to not be a slut"said Natasha crying on his shoulder.
"Shh it's okay"said Steve patting her back.
"No it's not"
"Is there anything you want me to do just say it okay"
"Okay,What did Stark want"
"He just said the press wanted to talk to you,but I said no so it's okay"
"Thank You for always being there"
"Always"

--Steve and Natasha went to sleep and the next day Stark went to the interview--

"Hello I'm Tracie from news at 10 on nvc and Im with the famous Tony Stark to talk about on of the avengers. Now Tony did you know that the avengers is huge all over this country"
"Yes I did know that"said Stark
"Now let's talk about this tweet you sent out yesterday"said Tracie
"Lets"said Stark
"So you said that the black widow is pregnant with another avengers child is that correct."
"Yes that is correct"
"And not only is an Avenger pregnant she is pregnant with another Avengers child"
"Yes"
"And you also called her a slut in my personal book she is a slut but what do you think about that"
"Have you seen her outfits not only is she a slut she is a dumb ass"
"I totally agree now everyone wants to know who the father is all we know is that it's an Avenger"
"Well it is"
"Who is it"
"Im not going to tell without the slut sitting next to me"
"Now why is that"
"Because I want to see her choke on live tv"
"Well let's plan it I want her you and the father on the show on th show Wednesday night"
"That works"
"Now we have to go but we want to here what you think go on our website to vote yes or no if she is a slut or not we will review what you guys think on Wednesday and we want to here how you feel about who the father is or just anything you think about her tweet us using at nvc news or use the hashtag blackwidowprego, an thank you stark for joining us"
"Always"
"Alright guys See you every night at five"saod Tracie waving to the crowd.

--As the interview was going on Steve watched the whole thing as Natasha cried on his shoulder the whole time, and once it was over Natasha got up and locked herself in the bathroom as she started to read tweets that people tweeted--

A/N Thank you guys for reading

5 votes of 2comments for next chapter