Kiko x Tristan || Kristan/Triko

Kiko: Hey guys, ever wondered what Me was talking about a couple days ago? About the power universe thing?

Hester: No, I like to avoid even thinking about her. 

Beatrix: I wonder what she meant by that...

Nicola: Hopefully something good.

Me: CHIPI CHIPI CHAPA CHAPA-

Hester: WHAT THE HAIL?

Me: Don't you love this song? *plays it*

Sophie: It's earsplitting. 

Agatha: Ughhhh...

Me: Rude. This song is amazing. But anyways, you guys will be granted to be demigods! Children of gods/goddesses!

Hester: What?

Reena: What's that?

Tedros: Oh! I know this! *explains*

Hort: Confusing. 

Kiko: That sounds complicated. 

Me: Welp, I'll just grant your godly parents now. 

Hester: woah! What happened? 

Me: I gave you guys Camp half-blood t-shirts plus a paper for who your godly parent is!

Hester: My godly parent is...Hades? Nice. *summons a ghost* Cool. *grins*

Anadil: Hecate! Goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, light, ghosts, necromancy, and the moon? Awesome! *summons magic above her palm*

Dot: Aether...god of light. 

Hester: Cause you're like a spark of light and sweetness compared to me and Anadil.

Dot: Can I summon light? *glows* 

Nicola: Alright, that's bright. Let's see mine! Demeter, agriculture? Doesn't spark my interest. 

Agatha: You could grow various foods to use in your baking!

Nicola: Hmm, alright. 

Agatha: My turn...Athena. Goddess of wisdom and strategic warfare. Hm, I suddenly feel very intelligent. No powers, but...I feel smarter. 

Anadil: Sounds boring. 

Tedros: Shut up. 

Anadil: You shut up.

Sophie: Okay! My turn! Nyx, goddess of night. Sister is the goddess of shadow and darkness. I could work with that. Nyx is apparently feared and respected by most goods. Sounds accurate. *the atmosphere suddenly turns dark and the day turned night, but not the peaceful kind, an eerie and uncomfortable aura* Yay!

Hort: Um...me next? Hephaestus, oh, uh, alright. God of forges and stuff. *instantly, a workbench appeared filled with mechanics and bolts and screws and building stuff. Hort immediately knew what to do, he started to fidget around with the stuff with his hands, grinning ear to ear*

Beatrix: Okay, while he plays with his building blocks, I'll go. Aphrodite! Seems fitting, goddess of beauty and love. Roman form, Venus. I like the planet Venus! Hmph, I heard that children of Aphrodite can change form. *abruptly, Beatrix's hair smoothened and darkened into a chocolate brown. Her topaz colored eyes turned emerald green and her cheekbones were high and her brows was thin and high arched. Her lips turned a natural tan color.* Wow! *Beatrix turns back to normal* Shapeshifting! I like this. 

Tedros: I'm curious to find out who my godly parent is. Zeus, sky and thunder god. Seems intimidating. Does that mean I can fly like that Jason Grace guy? *leaps into the air and crashes through the roof and disappears*