Valentines Day Special!!❤️✨💌

In Camelot

Tedros: *walking back and forth nervously* Oh gosh! I don't want know what to get Agatha for valentines day. She's never actually been a fan of it, what should I do with her for valentines day? 

Hort:...

Hort: ok. First of all, I'm surprised you even called me over to help you with...love advice. Second of all, no idea why you didn't call over Sophie since those two are best friends but..alright. And third of all, why are you asking me?

Tedros: okay, maybe I should call over Laithan or Bodhi, or maybe even Willam or Bogden...

Hort: Okay, cya. *stands up*

Tedros: Wait no! *reaches out and grabs Hort's shirt*

Hort: ughhhh..

In the reaction room(house? mansion? manor??)

Sophie: heyy Aggie! I did some valentines day shopping and got all these party decorations and stuff! yada yada. What's up, darling?

Agatha: *sighs* Well, I don't know what to wear to me and Tedros' date tonight. 

Sophie: ooh! *sits down* Where? 

Agatha: At Feast and Beauty(a/n: i think...right? correct me if i'm wrong lol)

Sophie: hmm, I remember that place. We went on a double date! You with Teddy, me and Rhian! 

Agatha: Yeah.

Sophie: Well, you don't know what to wear? hm..what's your favorite color?

Agatha: Err...black? Gold?

Sophie: We'll work with that.

Beatrix: *struts in* Hey guys! You all ready for the valentines day party tonight?

Sophie: Yes! I just bought some decorations.

Beatrix: Excellent! Agatha?

Agatha: Sorry, I can't. I have a date with Tedros.

Beatrix: Maybe you can ask him to just go to the party instead? Come on.

Kiko: Yeah! You don't wanna miss it. 

Agatha: Well..

Reena: You could go any other time!

Hester: Plus, me and Dot are making the desserts.

Agatha: This is really tempting, mostly Hester and Dot's desserts.

Dot: We do make the best *shrugs*

Hester: For sure. 

Anadil: So, what do you say?

Agatha: *sighs* Alright, I'll ask.

Nicola: YAY! Call him!

Agatha: What? 

Nicola: With the phone Me gave us all. 

Agatha: Oh, yeah. *picks up her phone. she stares at the screen, frowning* How do I operate this thing?

Sophie: *sighs* Just give me it, Aggie. *takes the phone and dials Tedros' number* Teddy? This is Sophie. *talks with Tedros on the phone*

Hester: Okay, while they do that, let's get the decorations set up. 

Beatrix: you guys do it, I bought everything. Imma just relax...*relaxes on the couch*

Anadil: Get up you stinky frickity rat.

Beatrix: *le gasp* I'm not stinky! And I am certainly not a rat!

Anadil: *rolls her eyes* Whatever.

Beatrix: *huffs* Let's just get this over with.