°˖✧˚ʚ Prologue ɞ˚✧˖°

"I wanna see first!"

"No way, I'm looking first!"

Everyone peered over their shoulder and stopped what they were doing as four three-year-old angels were running about the Edge of Clouds, a place where most little kids go to view the world, picking and choosing the Clients they wanted yet. Some older and more experienced Guardians laughed at the young children, remembering that they too did the same when they were little.

Ever since the world started to evolve and change, angels had never been the same as they once were. Not only were they human, but they were partially mortal. They gained multiple powers from their development and experiment they gained from Earth and humans. They stayed at a distance until one day, one unknown angel set out on an expedition that led him to being the first Guardian that ever got the title. The angels were fascinated by the stories he would tell of the human he was assisting whose problems were severe. The first Guardian had a big heart and wanted to help as many humans as possible for his goals, however he hadn't made it to reach that dream after passing away from a brutal death. Though his name was forgotten through time, everyone remembered him for what he had done and there came the generation of angels: Guardians, meant to protect and assist the human race.

"Look at that! I want that person right there!" A kid with messy hair, named Denki Kaminari, exclaimed, pointing to a random citizen from above.

"Well, I'm getting that one right there!" Another with pink skin and rose-tinted hair, Mina Ashido, insisted, "Are you going to pick one Momo?"

"No, it seems childish. It doesn't matter which human I choose." A little girl with black hair in a ponytail, who was named Momo Yaoyorozu, shrugged, playing with a piece of cloud puff she picked from the enormous one they were all sitting on. The only thing that she could understand that the other couldn't was that it didn't matter which human they choose, for they were most likely weren't going to get assigned that one anyway.

"But you are a child..." Denki muttered confused before the sound of shouting in a squeaky voice came into the earshot of the three small angels.

"I wanna pick mine too!" A child with green fluffy hair yelled, running and giggling over to his friends.

"Hey, Izuku! Come and look!" Mina motioned for him to sit beside her. Izuku hopped up into the air as if defying gravity before plopping on the Edge of Clouds, almost halfway off.

"Not too close to the Edge!" Denki warned.

"Relax, Denki, he'll be fine," Mina huffed at him before turning to the smallest of all of them, "Go ahead Izuku, take your pick!"

Izuku gave himself a chance to look hard and long at everyone that caught his eye. There were so many people; there was the young, the elderly, and all in between. Some of them were still babies. Some of them could be found even in their mother's bellies, not yet going to be welcomed into the world. After thinking over it for some time, he pointed silently at his pick.

"A little boy? Are you sure that's who you want? Little boys are always so sloppy." Mina sounded disgusted at the curly greenette toddler's pick as she gestured at Denki.

"Hey! I'm not sloppy, Mina!" Denki proclaimed, "And Izuku chooses who he chooses, it's up to him. I like your choice, Izuku."

Izuku smiled happily at the compliment he had received as Mina pouted by crossing her arms.

"Izuku!" A woman's voice called from the other side of the clouds, "What did I tell you about going to the Edge of Clouds? You all don't even know how to fly yet!"

"Sorry, Mama." Izuku mumbled as he stood up away from the Edge and moved toward his mother.

"Don't worry Mrs. Midoriya, we were watching him." Mina protested as she stood up along with Denki.

"None of you are supposed to be that close anyway, as your teacher, it is my responsibility to take care of all of you." Inko, who was Izuku's mother, scolded.

"Sorry, Mrs. Midoriya." Mina and Denki said in unison.

"That's alright, just don't step so close. All your wings are strong, but not strong enough." Inko instructed as she carried her small son back into their house.

Even though Izuku wanted to stay longer, he knew he should listen to his mother. Looking back at his friends peering over the Edge again, the only he could remember hearing from them was, "That boy Izuku picked fell from a log into a river!"