°˖✧˚ʚ Seven ɞ˚✧˖°

As Izuku managed to soar up into the chilling air away from the city, he started to get a bad feeling in his stomach. Away from all the lights, it was pitch black and the only thing that stood out was him and his gold shine. He would've just gone up into the clouds like he was meant to, but the thoughts of him hugging Katsuki couldn't leave his mind.

It's so dark out. My night vision is good to look out for anything, but with my glow, I stand out like a beacon. But at least I did something good, I helped Kacchan today and he actually liked it. He even said thank you. I think my Mission will be over sooner than I thought, for better or for worse. Focus, Izuku! You're flying well above airplanes, Stalkers definitely know the difference between airplanes and Guardians from what Mom has told me. Izuku glanced at his surroundings every now and then, not being thoughtful enough to look above him. As he flew higher to the clouds of his home, he felt something sharp dig into neck and his wings on his side. He cried out in pain and started shooting back to Earth's floor. Some children going on a nightwalk with their parents down below even thought he was a shooting star since he was falling so fast. But in reality, he was getting dragged down. It soon occurred to him that he wasn't falling, he was just swiftly gliding into the ground. He managed to turn his body around to see a crazy feminine figure.

Her golden eyes were like a snake's, her blonde hair was messy and swirled. Her knife appeared to be covered in his blood from the wound in his wing. She had an evil and scary smile on her face as she tightened the grip on Izuku's neck and face.

"Ah yes, green all over. Freckles, slightly muscular build. You definitely are Izuku Midoriya! I hope you're thrilled to finally meet me!" The girl yelled at him while they were still falling rapidly.

"Who are you?!" Izuku choked on his words from the restraint on his neck.

"I'm Himiko Toga, and I'm your Dearest! But you're not as nice as I thought you would be up close. I think you would look a lot better and cooler..." Himiko pointed her knife toward the male's already injured wing, "If you were to bleed more."

Himiko structured her legs on Izuku's waist as she launched him into a field, his left wings went completely limp up to his first wing bone, hardly being able to lift it at all. His eyes widened as he watched his blood sink into the dirt, he had never bled so much in his life. His life seemed to have already flashed before him, hardly even becoming a Guardian. Once Himiko landed on the grass, she spread her demon wings to look scarier toward him as he was seeming to meet his final moments, which worked a little, with the already frightened Izuku moving back in retreat. Before Himiko could manage to charge at her horrified enemy, a bigger light appeared, knocking the Stalker off her feet. Izuku's eyes were blinded until the glow had died down, revealing to be Inko with her scepter.

"Mo-" Before Izuku could finish his sentence, his mother had placed a finger over her lips, still standing her ground.

"Sorry, Izuku. I don't feel like dying, I'll see you later." Hamiko waved as she pressed her ear piercing of a red claw and went into the opening of the ground. When she had left, Inko turned to Izuku who was stumbling to get off the ground. Izuku felt relief that his mother had saved him, but her eyes showed disappointment. Without saying a word, Izuku got on Inko's back as they flew back into the air.

"Uh, thank you for saving me, Mom." Izuku mumbled, trying to break the awkward silence.

"You shouldn't be out here this late at night. I know you're good at following rules. You weren't just out here, right?" Inko questioned, startling Izuku a little.

"No. I was helping my Client."

"Oh, Katsuki Bakugo?"

"Mhm. I call him Kacchan."