°˖✧˚ʚ One ɞ˚✧˖°

Present Time | Thirteen Years Later

"I'm getting a what!?" Katsuki shouted out at his parents before school in confusion. Life was already tough, and he thought it couldn't get any worse.

Turns out he was wrong.

"A Guardian, your father and I have been giving it a lot of thought, and we finally decided we're assigning you one." Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother, explained while handing a paper.

Katsuki snatched it from her hands as he read it quickly to himself:

Dear Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo,

We have accepted your request to assign a Guardian to your son Katsuki Bakugo. From your report, your son seems to have been coping with unknown problems at school, leaving him with arm injuries. In conclusion to this, your Guardian will protect you in life threatening or dangerous situations. We will be sending them to him shortly.

Sincerely, Inko

"This is bullshit! I don't need a bodyguard! Tell them to send whoever it was back!" Katsuki shouted.

"Katsuki, do not shout at me! You know how things are at school with you. You're getting scars, you hardly get any sleep, and your grades are dropping dramatically. Since you won't tell us what's going on, we're giving you someone you can tell and who can help."

"I have Shima, remember? I don't need anyone in my business." Katsuki sneered.

Mitsuki sighed and rubbed her temples, "Kirishima can't always be around to help you like a Guardian can. You can call and depend on them whenever you need to."

"Great. Now I know what I'm not going to do," Katsuki slammed down the paper on the coffee table in front of his parents before walking out of the door with anger.

Why did he even need a Guardian? He never wanted one, and sure things at school were bad but that didn't mean he needed a stupid way out of those problems. The scars weren't from school, they were from himself, but of course he couldn't his parents. It'll just cause more problems than he wanted in the first place. Katsuki took the headphones that were resting on his shoulders and slipped them over his ears as two students passed him and snickered at him.

Katsuki was never a laughing stock at school, he was always on top and no one ever declared otherwise. But after rejecting a girl that obsessed over him named Gakii Jime, she spread rumors behind his back and now everyone bullied him. It got to the point where he couldn't stand up for himself and to dump that heavy load on Eijiro Kirishima, his friend since preschool. The dumbest thing about the whole thing that Katsuki was thinking about was that he only rejected because she tried to take a swing at Eijiro for hanging out with him too much.

All of it was stupid.

Though the red headphones never played anything, they still muffled out sound. They muffled out enough that he couldn't hear the voices of students taunting and teasing him. It was muffled enough so he couldn't hear the hatred of his peers; so no one could get to him on the outside, even though they would always get him on the inside.

Ah fuck, here come the tears. Katsuki thought as he kept his head to floor and ran to Eijiro, shaking into his uniform.

"Bakugo? Are you cold or something?" Eijiro asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm crying. Just hide me." Katsuki trembled.

"Oh." Eijiro took Katsuki's hand and went over to their Homeroom as Katsuki burrowed his head into his desk.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Did somebody hurt you again?" Eijiro started throwing questions left and right, making Katsuki open his eyes to his graffitied table: