°˖✧˚ʚ Four ɞ˚✧˖°

"Bakugo, you gotta stop being so careless sometimes. You could've really hurt yourself in your school, seeing how bad this wound is." Eijiro recommended as he wrapped a strip of bandage carefully around Katsuki's wrist, making sure he didn't hurt it in any way.

"Yeah, yeah." Katsuki bluntly addressed, looking to the side of him.

"Um, hey man, I didn't want to bring this up but, it's kind of weird how these cuts are, they're cuts on your wrist, look deep, and it doesn't seem likely that you fell unless you fell in the most awkward way possible or maybe... you didn't fall at all."

"What are you trying to get at?"

"Is there something that's going on at home that I don't know about?"

Katsuki's eyes moved down to look at the floor to respond with nothing. He didn't want to tell his friend that he had been cutting himself, especially since the recent ones were purely from Katsuki's guilt from Eijiro, but it would be wrong to hold yet another secret from him. The way to answer that question was with nothing. Eijiro continued to look at the blonde until he knew he wasn't getting an answer. He looked back down at the bandaged up wrist and spoke to break the tension, "I'm finished."

"Good, maybe we can still get to Homeroom before the bell rings." Katsuki insisted, secretly wanting to avoid the question all together. He tried to speed walk ahead of Eijiro, but he got stopped by his hand on his unbandaged wrist. The face of the other when Katsuki turned around was covered with shadow as it was hung low.

"Is there something going on at home that I don't know about?" The redhead repeated slowly.

Katsuki still said nothing, as he didn't know what to say. He figured that Eijiro's suspicions only grew over time with the mysterious cuts appearing on his arms that he eventually had to question it, which was something the blonde hoped he'd never ask. He knew there was no way out of it now, the only thing he could do was bring the lump up out his throat and tell him the truth.

"I've been... doing things to myself. It's my only way to cope with my issues." Katsuki shakily repiled.

"What? What do you mean only? You've got me to come talk to remember?"

"I know but, I didn't know how you would react to a thing such as this. I was scared I guess, I didn't want to feel like I had to go to you for everything. I still want to feel like I have some strength left in me."

Eijiro smiled warmly as he pulled in the other for a hug, "You do have strength in you. You have so much that you told me about this even though you were worried, and that's super manly!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes at the fact that Eijiro still manages to involve manliness with every subject that he could imagine, but he did feel a little better. If there was one thing that Katsuki could truly give Eijiro credit for was his hugs, he was the best at those. You could feel that when he hugged you, he truly meant it out of every piece of his heart.

"Alright, alright. Not so long here at school, you already know about Jime and her stupid rumors." Katsuki warned.

"Oh right," The redhead had released his arms from around Katsuki, letting him take the time to catch his breath, "How about you come over to my house? I'm inviting Uraraka over, maybe you would want to talk to her?"

"Why would I want to talk to round-face about anything?"

"I don't know, but you know how sweet she is. She'll want to listen to you." Eijiro stated before leaving at the sound of the bell.

Katsuki looked down at the floor deep in thought as he walked to his Homeroom. Ochaco and Katsuki barely interacted with each other, so why would she want to help him? Was it because she felt bad?