°˖✧˚ʚ Three ɞ˚✧˖°

Just a little more, just a little more and I can get out of this weather, Izuku thought as he was getting drenched in rain. The thunder and lightning seemed to flash and boom the closer he got to his home, making him all the more afraid. He had always been told by his mother never to fly in such weather or his wings would get paralyzed and he would go tumbling down, but it just felt wrong of him to be staying in his Client's house when nothing seemed to be wrong. It made it even more severe since it was practically against one of the Guardian rules. Another loud boom erupted his eardrums as he made it closer and closer to his home, he covered them up as his wings shuddered themselves from fear, Oh, fuck it all. My ears feel like they're in so much pain!

Once he had finally made it to the very top, he emerged from the Edge of Clouds and collapsed onto the floor. Denki, Mina, and Momo were all there and surprised to see him lying before them, knowing about his fear of rainstorms.

"Would you look at who it is!? Midoriya!" Denki yelled out, running over to his friend, who was now smiling to himself.

"What? Really?" Mina rose up from her breakdancing performance to run over as well while Momo simply walked.

"Hello, guys." Izuku greeted them, trying to show his best smile for them.

"Wow, I- wow! I can't believe you're here!" Mina exclaimed with astonishment.

"Neither can I. I'm glad you're okay, Midoriya." Momo spoke quietly.

"How was it down there?" Denki asked.

Izuku opened his mouth to speak, and his lips were moving, but he couldn't hear a thing. He cleared his throat in an attempt to try to talk again, but he couldn't even hear himself doing that, just the vibration of it. His round eyes widened and he started to panic.

"Midoriya?" Was all he could pick up from his friends' mouth movement before feeling something ooze slowly down from his ears. From the look on Denki's face, it mustn't have been good, as he called more Guardians over along with Mina leaving the scene entirely. Izuku slowly and shakily reached over to the substance running down the side of his face and put it into his view.

He was bleeding.

Izuku felt the throbbing pain of his ears as more blood reached all the way down to the cloud's floor. He hadn't bled in a long time, but even relating from here to now, this seemed a lot worse.

What's happening? This couldn't be because of a thunderstorm could it? I can't hear anything or anyone, nothing at all. Izuku thought, slowly slipping in and out on whether he should panic or remain somewhat still since he already was shaking.

Izuku sucked the blood from his fingers, wondering what it would taste like, trying to distract himself from the throbbing that has now developed into stinging. Momo came around eventually and settled his shaking body onto his back, trying to tell him something, but Izuku had no reply.

I can't hear you, I'm too panicked to try and speak. He thought as is if he were trying to tell her that through his mind, even though that could never work.

Momo looked deeply into his eyes like she understood his fear and what must've been going through his head, but since she didn't have a power like Denki did, she was not able to tell what he truly was thinking and Denki was already too freaked out to use his power. She turned his head carefully toward her and she sat and did some motions with her hands:

Relax, Was what it meant in her sign language, We're going to get help. Then without waiting for a response, she waved her hand over his face and watched as he slowly rested his body, saying that he was sleeping.