°˖✧˚ʚ Six ɞ˚✧˖°

As Eijiro sat on his bed after telling Katsuki and Ochaco goodbye, he was still dazed from hearing Katsuki's words about him. Even though the moment had passed when he had finally emerged from his room, the whole time the others were there, he had to hide the fact that he felt like he had been smacked across the face.

I know eavesdropping isn't very manly, but it was part of the plan Uraraka and I made. I would stay away from Bakugo for a bit and let her talk to him and then I'd come out and we'd talk together. But I couldn't bring myself to know all this stuff now. Does he really think he's a bad friend? Eijiro questioned, looking back at his phone for what seemed like the millionth time, wondering if he should contact Katsuki about what he heard, Will it hurt our friendship? I know that he's gotten to what he says and hears now, so I don't know if I should do this. It would help with understanding, but... oh, c'mon Kirishima, be a man!

The redhead raised his phone up to his face as the screen lit up, going into his contacts and pressing the call button. While the line wasn't picking up, Eijiro's anxiety only grew larger, asking himself more questions than from before. Once Katsuki had finally picked up the phone, Eijiro raised the phone shakily up to his ear.

"Hello?"

That wasn't his voice that was speaking, it was his friend's voice on the other end of the line. The male seemed to be frozen in place with his mouth open, thinking of what to say and how to slowly ease into the conversion that happened between the blonde and Ochaco. With haste, he replied, "Hey, am I disrupting you?"

"No, I'm just in bed. What's up?"

"I was just wondering how, uh," The nervous male swallowed the lump in his throat, "How did your talk with Uraraka go?"

"Fine, we didn't say much. Why?"

"Just curious, did you find talking easy with her?"

"A little, what's with the questions? You have something else on your mind don't you?" Eijiro could hear Katsuki's shuffling in bed, which made him feel somewhat more unsettled.

"N-no! I mean..."

"C'mon, you don't stutter for no reason," More shuffling when into the phone, "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing I-" Eijiro sighed deeply, "I overheard the stuff you said with Uraraka."

Damn, that was subtle. Good job, Eijiro.

No response came into the phone for a few minutes, making the redhead rethink his choices once more. As the minutes felt like infinity, an answer finally came through the handheld device.

"You weren't supposed to hear that." The response was cold. The sentence itself seemed to have no emotion inside it as it went into Eijiro's ear. At that moment, Eijiro truly felt like he truly stepped out of line. Katsuki was right, he wasn't supposed to hear that.

It wasn't like he wanted to hear specifically all of what the male had said, he was expecting something else. He was expecting to hear something simpler and easier to question, not something as personal and sensitive as the reality of what he actually spilled out. Shaking and not knowing what else to say, Eijiro hung up and loosened his grip on the phone, plopping it on his nightstand. He scooted himself up the very back of his bed with his head in his knees, wrapping all up in his arms.

I knew it. I shouldn't have done it. I should have never called him. I should've kept it to myself. This isn't manly at all. Eijiro thought as his phone started ringing, but he didn't even bother answering it, knowing who it was. He slowly reached toward it, shutting it off entirely.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

What the hell? So he's gonna call me, hang up on me, then not answer me a second after? Katsuki thought angrily as he repeatedly tried calling his unresponsive friend until it kept going to voicemail. In frustration, he threw his phone on the floor and got up quickly from his bed. In reality, he wasn't mad, he was confused as to why Eijiro was acting so strange. But his confusion and other things that he couldn't understand usually spiraled into anger. The ash blonde went over to his bookshelf, picking up a lopsided book which revealed a rock. It was a rock that Eijiro had given him when they were little kids. Katsuki remembered how mad he was when he received it after getting informed that it was a rock from the same river he had fallen in. He got so pissed in fact, that he smacked the little sharp-toothed boy on his eye, scratching and scarring him. Even after, when Katsuki was sent to the nursery's office and Eijiro to the nurse, even after a bunch of apologies and an ice pack with a gauge, both the little boys stayed together like glue; another reason why he felt like such a bad friend. Through the pain and hurt, he stayed no matter what.