°˖✧˚ʚ Five ɞ˚✧˖°

"You did what?!" Mina gasped, shocked along with the rest friends to what Izuku had told them outside of Recovery Girl's office, "You know you're not supposed to give out your Guardian charm! Especially since you're a beginner Guardian, you can't do that!"

"I know, but I felt I had to." Izuku sighed.

"But why?" Denki repeated the same question as Mina.

"I don't know! I don't know! I can't tell if I wanted to gain trust or, just because I... wanted to make a strong bond with him."

"What kind of bond, Midoriya?" Momo asked seriously, making Denki and Mina slightly hold each other in fear of how cold she could be.

"A strong guard-patient relationship." Izuku said slowly, as he felt he was lying to himself.

Momo raised her head and squinted her eyes, doubting what Izuku was telling them. The look in his eyes didn't match what he was saying. Denki glanced between the two of them making awkward eye contact. Turning to Izuku, he put his hand on his shoulder.

What were you trying to do while giving him the Guardian charm? Denki transferred his thoughts into the shorter one's head, startling him.

I just wanted to give it to him because it felt right. But now, he seems to be abusing the power of it. If this keeps happening, I fear that my mother will grow suspicious of me. I don't want to get executed, I want to stay with you guys and remain in the clouds. Izuku transferred back through his head.

I know you're trying your best to be a Guardian, but you tend to overwork yourself sometimes. We know he's a tricky case from what you've told us, so we understand. Just be careful, okay?

Alright.

Denki lifted his hand from Izuku's shoulder and turned his attention to another Guardian who flew up from the Edge of Clouds. The rest of the three looked over as she stayed with her hands and knees on the ground, looking petrified and holding a piece of purple clothing.

"What happened?" Inko asked, after she and a few other angels ran to the woman knelt over on the clouds.

"M-my Client. They're d-dead." The woman stuttered, "I couldn't save them... fell from a bridge... on purpose... I tried. I really did. I tried to save them! They wouldn't listen to me calling them! I tried! I tried! I tried!"

The Guardian began to break down, knowing that her life was on the line. Inko sighed quietly in the despair of the woman, "I know you probably tried your best. Everything is going to be okay. What's in your hand there?"

"Their clothing, when I tried to grab them."

"I see." Inko gestured for the others behind her to take the now Clientless Guardian away. They took her by her arms and began walking out in front of the four young Guardians, with Izuku's eyes being the widest opened.

"No, wait please! I tried! Please don't kill me! I don't wanna die!" The woman screamed. Izuku put one of his wings over his face and plugged his ears, trying to drown out the lady's cries. He knew what was going to happen next, but he didn't want to think about it. No matter what punishment they chose for her, it wouldn't be merciless. Denki took a step back, seeing Izuku hidden in his wings and pulling him closer for comfort with his own wings. Mina covered her mouth in surprise as Momo simply looked down at the cloud beneath her feet. It was the first time that any of them ever witnessed such an event before.

"She's not gonna- is she?" Mina asked her black haired friend beside her.

"I'm afraid so. That's why we Guardians need to be careful when it comes to their Clients, the punishments are nothing to risk your life for." Momo advised, indirectly talking to Izuku, who peeked to look at her through his feathers.