ten

Johnnie awoke the next morning to an empty bed and Jake's scent lingering on his sheets. A breeze tickled his skin and he craned his neck towards the open window. Jake stood in front of it, a cigarette hanging from his mouth. He pulled it from his lips slowly and blew the smoke into the cool morning air.

Johnnie scanned Jake's body. He was shirtless and only in his boxers. His shaggy black hair looked like a nest atop his head. Johnnie wanted to run his hands through it and tame it. He wanted to touch everywhere else too. Having Jake in his hands the night before was surreal to him. He was addicted.

Jake glanced over at Johnnie when he noticed he was staring. Johnnie looked away quickly, his heart rattling in his chest. Johnnie listened to him move away from the window and shut it softly. Johnnie could smell cigarette smoke as he climbed back into bed with him. Jake opened Johnnie's legs and lay in between them. Everything went numb when Jake lifted up his shirt and started trailing his fingers along his abdomen.

"Good morning," he smiled up at Johnnie.

Johnnie looked down at him. "Good morning—"

Jake started planting kisses on his waist and then tugged down Johnnie's pants. Johnnie's breath caught in his throat when his fingers touched his crotch.

"You're hard already?" Jake smirked.

"H-Hey, what are you doing," Johnnie blushed.

Jake pulled down his boxers and Johnnie's cock lifted out. He swallowed his moans as Jake's warm lips wrapped around the tip of his growth. Johnnie held onto the strands of Jake's hair as he pumped his lips up and down his shaft.

"Nng," a moan escaped Johnnie's lips as electricity bursted through him.

Jake pulled his lips away. He started moving his hands up and down his cock and Johnnie squirmed as his body pulsed.

"J-Jake," Johnnie groaned.

Jake's mouth constricted around him again. Johnnie raised his hips and clutched Jake as he started pumping his growth deeper down Jake's throat. Jake held Johnnie's waist and Johnnie felt his tongue start to prod the top of his cock.

Johnnie trembled as he arched his back, the electricity from before shooting downwards. Jake took his mouth away and rubbed his hand up and down as Johnnie reached his climax. Johnnie's body fell back down from its high and he collapsed back onto the bed, sweat glazing his skin.

Jake moved from between Johnnie's legs and towered over him. He looked down at Johnnie with intense eyes that stripped away Johnnie's layers. Johnnie held his gaze but Jake broke away and went to the edge of the bed.

Johnnie propped himself up with his arm and pulled up his pants. "Why did you do that?" He huffed.

Jake looked back at him and smiled mischievously. "Revenge for last night."

Johnnie laughed and hugged him from behind. They sat in comfortable silence for a long time and Johnnie basked in it. When was the last time he felt so at peace? He wanted to spend as much time with Jake as he could.

Jake put a hand on his arm then. "Hey, get ready. Let's go out," he said to him. It was like he read Johnnie's mind.

"Where are we going?" Johnnie asked curiously as Jake stood up.

Jake pulled on a shirt and some pants. "Let's go on a date."

Johnnie started coughing in surprise.

Jake raised a brow at him. "What's wrong?" He laughed.

"Nothing," Johnnie cleared his throat, "just wasn't expecting you to say that,"

"Hey, I'm a pretty romantic person."