-3-

I walked out the Great hall with Professor McGonagall as she introduced me to Draco Malfoy.

"Ms.Granger, this is Draco Malfoy. He is also Slytherin and will help you get settled." She spoke as she turned to face Draco.

"Draco, would you mind helping Y/n settle into the Slytherin common room and dormitory?"

Draco gave a nod, and I followed him through the halls as he started walking.

"Welcome to Slytherin, Y/n. Never thought you'd be in Slytherin." Draco said as we walked beside each other.

"I don't think you remember me. Do you?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean? I don't remember seeing you before the ceremony."

"I'm the girl from the train." I continued speaking. Draco furrowed his eyebrow, giving me a sign that he still doesn't remember. "You know the one where you bumped into and you said 'Watch where you're going! Filthy mud blood!'"I mimic the way he talked to me.

"That's you? No wonder you look like mud blood." He answered sarcastically as he looked at me with a smirk on his lips.

"Shut up, Malfoy" He was so rude just like from the train. What was wrong with this boy? We eventually arrived at the entrance of the Slytherin common room as I spoke. Malfoy shouted the password and the door opened.

The common room was dark, with plush sofas, and green and silver decorations. Malfoy led me to the dormitories, where I found my bed among the silver-hung curtains.

"Looks like you're sharing a room with Pansy Parkinson," Malfoy mentioned, pointing to the bed next to mine. "She's a bit particular, but you'll get used to her."

As I settled into my new surroundings, Pansy entered the room. She eyed me before offering a mysterious smile. "You must be the one who got sorted into all four houses. Quite the talk of the castle, aren't you?"

"Yeah, that's me. Y/n Granger."

Pansy's expression softened as she extended a hand. "Pansy Parkinson. Welcome to Slytherin, I suppose."

"Y/n Granger. Nice to meet you, Pansy." I introduced myself to her as I shook her hand. I looked at her closely. She had short, dark hair, sharp features. She was wearing a green and silver Slytherin robe.

Malfoy excused himself, mentioning that he had other duties to attend. Pansy and I were left alone in the dormitory.

"So, Y/n, tell me more about yourself," Pansy said, leaning on her bed. "The sorting hat must have been quite confusing, huh?"

I laughed, "Confused is an understatement. I didn't expect to end up in Slytherin, that's for sure."

"Well, consider yourself lucky. Slytherin is the best house in Hogwarts."

We chatted for hours about ourselves and Pansy told me all about the gossip in the school and about everyone in Slytherin.

The day passed quickly and it was soon night.

"So, how's the bonding going?" Malfoy said in a sarcastic tone as he entered, leaning casually against the doorframe.

Pansy rolled her eyes, "Surprisingly well. Y/n and I might become the best duo in Slytherin."

Malfoy chuckled, "I never thought Y/n will make any friends with that personality. But I'll leave you two to it."

"Get lost, Malfoy" I responded to his rude comment as he left the room.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

Draco's Perspective

I am dying of boredom. Was the Sorting ceremony always this boring? Most of them are mud bloods that are ugly and pathetic.

"Y/n Granger" A name gets called and I take a quick glance to see who she is. A Granger, she must be a Gryffindor like her annoying sister Hermione for sure. How pathetic.

She sat down as the Sorting hat was placed on her head and the Sorting hat mumbled something about her and thought for a while.

"Slytherin!" My table started clapping and cheering as soon the Sorting hat shouted. A Granger sorted into Slytherin. That's a surprise, but she's still just a filthy mud blood and way out of my league.

"Gryffindor!" The Sorting hat shouted for the second time leaving me stunned. What the hell? Pathetic little Granger getting sorted into 2 Houses? Unbelievable...

The next few seconds left me and the whole Great hall shocked even more. The Sorting hat shouted Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff too, meaning that she was in 4 houses.

So the real thing is, what house is she really in? Would she get to choose? Of course she would choose Gryffindor if she got a chance to. Duh.

"Merlin's beard! Did you hear that?" Goyle whispered to the table.

"Of course we did, we're not deaf. We have ears, Goyle." I sarcastically replied, my mind still thinking about her.

Pansy grinned in a way I had never seen before, adding, "She'll certainly be the talk of the week. No doubt about it."

I just know that she'll be friends with Y/n the moment Y/n joins Slytherin.

As we were gossiping, Y/n sat with Hermione, Ron, and Potter. I couldn't help but overhear their conversations and quickly noticed the way Potter looked at her. Y/n must be Potter's friend or Potter liked her. This is gonna be interesting.

"Hey! You are Y/n, right? Nice to meet you. I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." I introduced myself as I extended my arms for her to shake.

She also introduced herself by shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too, Draco."

I glance at Potter and his friends to see their reaction before I add on. "Mind if I join you? Quite the show you put on there."

"Shut up Malfoy and get lost!" Potter shouted at me as expected.

"Why? Worried that I'll steal y/n from you, Potter?" I respond as I make the most annoying smirk I can muster.

Things are just getting more interesting Y/n.