-7-

Y/n's Perspective

I stirred awake, feeling confused for a moment as I blinked against the morning light through the windows shining at my face. I realized I wasn't in my own bed– the library, the sprained ankle, Enzo's dorm, and then... his dorm.

I sat up silently, feeling the warmth of the bed beside me. Turning my head, I found Malfoy, still asleep, his face relaxed.

For a moment, I just watched him, his features softened by sleep, the faintest hint of a smile wearing on his lips. It was strange to see him like this, so different from the rude brat I usually saw.

With a sigh, I moved my feet, feeling a twinge of pain shoot through my ankle. I moved it carefully, relieved to find it wasn't as bad as before. But I knew I had to be careful for a while.

I glanced around the room, I realized I noticed I didn't have my tie with me. I properly left it in my dorm. Great. Now what am I supposed to do? Class starts soon, I don't have time to go back to the library.

With no options, I shook Malfoy lightly, waking him up. "Malfoy! Malfoy! Wake up!"

"What... what's going on?" he mumbled, his voice husky with sleep as he furrowed his brows slightly as he blinked away sleep.

"I... I need your help," I admitted, as I felt my cheeks getting hotter. Why am I blushing?

His eyes widened in surprise, and for a moment, I thought I saw a bit of concern in his gray eyes. "What do you need?" he asked calmly.

"I...kind of left my tie in the library, and I don't have time to go back before class..." I explained, as I felt foolish for getting myself into this situation..

He raised an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed. "And what do you expect me to do about it?"

"I was hoping... maybe you could lend me a tie to wear? Just for today?" I asked him nervously.

For a moment, I thought he was about to refuse, but then his expression softened. "Fine. Wait here," he muttered, sliding out of bed and walked over to his closet.

He returned a moment later, holding out a spare Slytherin tie."Here," he said as he handed me the tie, avoiding my eyes.

"Thank you," I said, reaching for the tie. "I owe you one."

He shrugged, as he also started getting ready for school.

I quickly changed into my robes in the bathroom. I wore the tie Malfoy let me burrow. I checked the time to see that it was soon time for breakfast.

7:10.

"Malfoy! Are you coming to breakfast?" I shouted across the room for him to hear. I fixed my tie and had a last glance at the mirror before I ambled to the bed again.

"Sure, I'll be there," he said, his voice echoing in the room as he combed his hair. The brush moved through his blond hair easily, making it look even softer and adding to how he looked good with his hair down.

"I'm leaving!" I shouted as I walked out of his dorm and into the hallway. I closed the door gently behind me and turned around to see the rude guy that kicked me out yesterday staring at me confused.

"Why did you just come out of Draco's dorm?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"None of your business." I answered him, continuing walking.

He caught up with me, matching my speed. "Nonononono, it is my business." He told me in a frustrated tone. I remembered Malfoy telling me that the rude guy's name was Blaise.