-4-

A loud buzzing sound wakes me up. The origin of the sound was my alarm clock 'cus It's 5:30 in the morning. I stretch and get out of bed, swinging my legs to the side, my feet touching the cold floor.

I rub my eyes as I walk over to the bathroom. I turn on the warm water as I wash my face to wake up. I started brushing my teeth when I heard a loud noise so I went to check on it. Pansy was on the floor next to her bed still sleeping.

"Pansy!" I shouted, stammering, "Wake up!"

"Is it already morning?" Pansy asked as she got up. She glanced at the clock and shouted back, "It's fucking 5:36 in the morning! Let. me. SLEEP!" She crawled into bed again trying to sleep.

"If you say so!" I rinse my mouth as I walk over to my dressing table and sit down on the chair in front of it. I put on hair on a bun and put on my facial mask. As I waited 15 minutes before taking off my mask, I walked over to Pansy's bed to annoy her a little more.

"Pansy wake up, please? Pansy Pansy Pansy Pansy Pansy!" I begged as I shook her.

"Do that one more time, I will crucio you." Pansy muttered under her breath threatening me. I stop and take off my facial mask, throwing it into the trash can. I'll try again tomorrow.

I sat on the chair in front of my dressing table again and did my make up. I change into my Slytherin uniform and untie my hair brushing it. I spray rose cologne on my uniform before I head to the door.

"Pansy! I'm heading out! See you at breakfast!" I told Pansy as I walked out the door. It was still only 6:00 am but I had somewhere to go.

I went down the stairs, around an indoor waterfall and over to the Slytherin common room and shouted the exact same password that Draco had said yesterday.

I walk in and sit on the couch as I put on my headphones and listen to my favorite music. I started to stare at the fireplace. In my head, I sang the song that I was listening to.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

Draco's Perspective

I was ready for breakfast but it was too early. I looked at the clock and it was 6:40 am. I had nothing to do because stupid Goyle and Crabbe were still asleep. So I decided to walk over to the Slytherin common room.

As I arrived at the steps of the common room, I shouted the password and the door opened. I was about to walk in but saw Y/n sitting on the couch listening to something on her headphones lost in deep thought. It was the first time seeing her in her Slytherin uniform.

Damn she was pretty. The color of green really made her beautiful y/e/c eyes stand out. I stare at her for a moment.

What am I thinking? She's a pathetic ugly mud blood.

"Y/n? What are you dining here so early?" I asked her but she didn't move. Maybe she couldn't hear me because of her headphones.

I walk over to her and sit next to her and hit her head gently. She turns head to me and takes off her headphone, placing it on her lap.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" She asked.

"Nothing, just wondering what you are doing here so early."

"Why do you want to know?" She looks at me with a mysterious face with a smirk on her face. "How did you know I was here? Aren't you a little stalker?" She giggled as she teased me.

"Just shut up Granger." I rolled my eyes as she came closer to me.

"Just stop for a second." She whispered to me, reaching for something above my head.