Part 2

Jungkook P.O.V.

soon we reached in front of a café named 'Serendipity'. it looked like a nice café from the outside. Granny finally took a stop to catch a breath in front of the café facing me.

"Here we are! I am telling you son this café here makes the best coffee and snacks you could ever find. Even the owner is such a sweetheart. You should bring your lover here too someday." She told me.

I just nodded in reply, smiling at her. She looked so excited as she spoke.

"Then shall we step in granny" I asked her.

"Yes let's go!" She replied enthusiastically turning to the café to walk in. I opened the door for her and she walked ahead of me getting inside. 

I entered after her and looked around. The café looked really nice and cosy from inside as well. It had that homey yet classy feeling to it. I was already loving it here, hope the food is as good as the place looks and how granny says. 

Speaking of her, I didn't notice that she had already made her way to the counter as I was lost looking around the place. 

I looked at the counter and saw that the granny was already ordering so I decided to hurry to her to help her with it. 

As I was walking towards the counter I saw a guy with blonde hair coming out from what I assume to be the kitchen area. He had his head down so I couldn't see his face but he looked painfully familiar or was I imagining things, I didn't know.

It was when he looked up, I froze. it was as if everything was moving in slow motion until our eyes met. I could see him visibly freezing as we kept staring at each other as if the whole world had disappeared and it was just the two of us. 

I just couldn't believe my eyes, he was actually in front of my eyes. the one my heart chose to fall for, keeps yearning for is right in front of me, 

If you still don't understand who I am talking about, it's Chim. 

Right, I still don't know his actual name... I am definitely going to try and change that. 

As I was lost processing that he was really there, I noticed him suddenly blushing while looking at my hand. 

I looked down at my hands myself to see what was making him blush only to realize I was holding a bouquet of sunflowers. 'Right, they were left behind. what a nice coincidence.' I thought yet couldn't help but blush a bit to myself at the thought of giving him flowers. 

I looked back at him to see he was already looking at me. and then the sweet smile he gave me. It was at that moment I realized I was a goner. completely and utterly fallen for this mochi looking like an angel in front of me without any way to get back not that I wanted to. 

Anyway, I didn't know how long it was that we were just lost staring into each other's eyes but it was all broken when Granny called out to me.