Part 6

Jimin P.O.V.

The next day, in the morning,

I was sitting having my breakfast peacefully while eyeing the ring on my finger from time to time.

Even though it was a Friday, I was in no hurry to go to the café today. I had workers for a reason, they would be able to manage if I go a bit late today. Even though  I liked being on time to open the café myself. Today I just left like being at home and processing all that happened yesterday.

Like damn, I never imagine Jungkook confessing his feelings for me right in front of me. I thought the letter would be enough and honestly, it was.

But just as Jungkook said, confessing it face to face made it even more real than it felt. Even the ring in my fingers feels more special than how it felt when I accepted it.

And the way he confessed, oh god... it was so beautiful. I can't Express in words what I felt in that moment.

Flashback...

The moment I realized what he was talking about, I wasn't able to help myself with how shy I was feeling. Well, I of course didn't think he would want to talk about it but WOW.

And then after that, it was like I couldn't bring myself to say a thing I was feeling that shy. and then when he mentioned the ring, oh how embarrassed was I? I thought I shouldn't have worn it so immediately in that millisecond until I heard that he was thankful that I did? was I hearing wrong? I hope not...

I wanted to ask him if I heard it right but I didn't stop him and let it continue with what he wanted to say...

And it was the moment he said he wanted to confess his feelings in front of me, I felt a lot of feelings rush through me, nervous, excited, scared of what he was to say yet butterflies were flying in my tummy...

the smile was visible, I knew, yet I tried to hide it, playing with my ring waiting for him to continue and then when he did...

"Last Christmas, we got to meet coincidentally but was it a coincidence? It felt like a plan of the universe to make us meet like yesterday. And honestly, I think we would have still met if not for Christmas or yesterday because of Tae someday and I think I would have still felt the way I do now. So I want to believe it is in our destiny to be together.
Last Christmas even without knowing your name, I fell for you, for your kind heart, your caring nature and your eye smile... oh can never miss that. In those few days we spent together along with the others, I came to realize I have never met anyone more beautiful than you and honestly, neither do I think I ever will. You are beautiful inside- out and that made me fall for you...
If I was to confess that time, I would have said I like you Jimin but now right here after having so much time apart from you, I got to think a lot and I came to realize that I not only like you but I love you... and expressing it right now it making it feel so much more real so what I wanted to say it,
I love you Park Jimin and I hope you feel the same for me even a little bit and make me a lucky guy right here, by giving me a chance to woo you..."

He was holding my hands through it all and even after that, squeezing them from time to time... as if to reassure himself and me too.

The way I felt during this time, is something I can't even explain in one word. How is this man just so adorable? If I didn't know I had feelings for him, I was sure I would have had them hearing him.

And what to woo me... didn't he know I was already wooed enough?

well if he didn't, I was ready to tell him and that is exactly what I did... told him that I loved him too and the way he reacted hearing me...

hehe... he is just so adorable... makes me fall for him even more than I already have...

End of flashback...

I was remembering the highlight of what happened yesterday...

But there is one thing I didn't understand out of it all... what are we now?...

he didn't exactly ask me to be his boyfriend, even after such a beautiful confession.

so what are we then?

friends? can't be...

we both know we love each other...

gosh, never mind I'll just ask him later about it when I meet him again...

but when are we meeting again?

damn... I can't even ask him about it! I don't even have his number! what do I even do with myself? how can I forget to get his number?!

You Pabo Jimin!

ok let's not panic, he might come to the café, then this time without forgetting I'll ask for his number! yes!

but when is he coming back to the café?

would he come again today?

Wait what if he is already in the café and here I am lazily having breakfast, nowhere near ready for the day!?!

God! What do I do with myself?

what if he leaves seeing I am not there?

No no no! This is not supposed to happen!

Saying that I spring from the stool I was sitting on, hurrying my way back into my bedroom with a toast in my mouth, to get ready and get to the café as soon as possible!

●○●☆●☆●☆●○●

To Be Continued...

So how was it?
What do you think they are now?
What did Jungkook mean by wooing Jimin?
What happens next?

What do you think??

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!