part 3

Jimin P.O.V.

It was in the evening, I had returned after a long day of work in the café. As I currently sat on my bed with a bouquet of sunflowers and a small box of ring in front of me, given to me by Jungkook. whose name I finally got to know today. 

I couldn't help but squeal thinking about today's incident.

honestly ever since I read his letter, I have been waiting for this day to come. to finally come across him.  

there were times when I was so tempted to call Taehyung and just ask about him since as a matter of fact I knew he lived somewhere in Seoul itself given he was with Taehyung. but then I would always stop myself remembering he wanted to leave it on our destiny. 

Though it wasn't like I didn't believe in it but I was losing my hopes these days since well you know it is been so long and even though living in the same city we never crossed paths.

I had a full plan to ask Taehyung for his phone number or just anything about how I would get to meet him again when Taehyung returned from Paris which was supposed to be sometime during the end of February. 

So I was fully not prepared for him to be standing in my café today, but oh was it such a pleasant surprise to see him with this bouquet in his hand to top it off. 

 I couldn't stop myself from smiling and blushing all the time. I was just feeling so ecstatic and delightful seeing him there. 

the way he kept staring at me as if he couldn't believe his eyes that I was standing in front of him. 

his expression was so cute. all the time... hehe. He is just so cute and handsome. I have no words.

And then when he gave me this bouquet of roses, Oh the giddiness I felt in that moment... no words would be enough to express it. 

damn, what do I do with myself?? ottoekke??

I was so lost in my thoughts while eyeing the ring box and the bouquet. when I suddenly remembered what he had asked of me... 

Oh right! but wait- so should I wear the ring now?

I mean that's what I am supposed to do right?

he asked me to wear the ring as a sign that I agreed to let him date me. And heck I would deny that. 

Who denies a man who is so handsome, so cute but caring and such a gentleman? Only a fool thankfully I am not one. 

I gently take out the ring from the box, it is just so simple yet so beautiful, I can't help but admire the patterns on it every time I look at it.

but wait- there is a problem...-

which finger should I wear it on? if I were to wear it on the ring finger, but we are not getting married or even engaged for that matter, so shouldn't I keep my ring finger safe for that time? and I don't think this ring even counts as a promise ring...  

when I realized what I was thinking. 

I started squealing like a teenage girl. Just by thinking of getting married or even engaged to him...

Damn what am I even thinking, we haven't even been on our first day or anything, Control Jiminie! Have patience's... yeah! 

But damn! marrying him! goodness! 

And yeah I was rolling around in my bed squealing like I won a lottery. 

after my not-so-small squealing section, I had finally calmed down and was lying on my bed on my back with my hands stretched out in the air. 

I kept staring at the ring in my right hand and my left hand finger, figuring where should the ring go. 

mhm, ok so I have decided! 

with a determined look, I carefully slid the ring on my middle finger, and thankfully it fitted just right as it was meant to be there.

as I was done sliding the ring on, I was back to looking at it and squealing. 

I just hope he comes by the café too. lord please hear my this wish.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third person P.O.V.

In the morning. Jimin woke up at this usual time and did his morning routine that he does regularly. 

Everything was just the same as he does every day, but there was just one slight change. That is, he kept on looking at his left hand from time to time and smiling shyly or giggling. 

That kept going on even when he left his home to go to his café.

Oh and did I mention how he kept praying to the gods above to send Jungkook to his café today until the last second he left his home? Well if I didn't, now you know.

●○●☆●☆●☆●○●

To be continued...

So how was it?
What do you think?
Did Jimin do the right thing wearing the ring or should he have waited a little bit more...
What would happen the next day? Would Jungkook come?

Let me know your thoughts!